Daily Discussion Thread 30th Nov

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Day 54

Hello Everyone :)
👍🏼

DDT: This DDT is for daily episode discussion wherein everyone who is watching the show can post the happenings, incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.
Updates: We have our coolbie gypsy2525 to give us regular update. đŸ˜Š  It is a request to all members not to post before 
gypsy2525 reserve her post for update and also not before the episode begins.

All such posts will be deleted. Every day episode starts @ 9 pm I.S.T.

A humble request to all members not to chit chat in this DDT thread as many members like to read about members views on the episode and sometime they find it hard reading about it if there is lot of general chit chat across the pages. Hope you all understand.

About the show: The recordings of a couple of days are edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth.

Every day the DDT will be posted before the episode begins by BB6 DT. Have patience, if and when it is late by few mins. đŸ˜ł

IF COC and BB6 Section Rules are applicable for all DDT posts.
Please go through them.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome.
THANK YOU đŸ˜ƒ
Enjoy & Have Fun!!!
BB6 Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bigg Boss Season 6
23rd Nov 2012

Salman enters dancing on Hud Dabbang.Salman saying that Imam ne huddang macha rakha hai.
Salman projected to house.Salman says to Niketan to tell whoever touches him that he has muscles.Salman asks Imam hows he feeling?Imam says he's ashamed of his past behaviour but now here,its fine.
Salman says after Imam's arrival,everyone has changed and shows clipping.
Mink,Karishma and Vishal talking about Imam.Karishma mimics how Imam speaks and says think of them who live with him 24*7

Salman asks Karishma how was ur Captaincy week?Karishma says it wasn't that good.Tasks were difficult and I can't sleep in that room.
Rajiv says Imam has lot of negative energy.He backbitches but tells other not to.I didn't like his behaviour.I didn't like his one thing saying am haiwaan..and he shouldn't be proud of it if he's one.Imam replies Rajiv should keep the third person there when he talks about that person.I didn't knew from which group Mink belongs..but now I know.
Reason of their fight's clipping-
Imam talking with Mink about Rajiv and his rude behaviour-
Mink says u intimated,and when ur real nature was coming,you requested for sorry.She says you are still from fresh mindset.She says about Sapna that she don't listen sometimes even if she's wrong,because she thinks she's right.
Sapna says she don't think she should be called when two other members are talking about her.
BB Entertainment Task-Sapna won
Salman asks whose lakhpati?He asks if she thinks she deserve it?She says she don't think like this.Salman asks who was her rival in this task?Sapna says Delnaaz till some extent.
Salman asks if someone remembers Delnaaz's emotional lecture..
Urvashi mimicks it..Salman making fun of that micmicrky with Urvashi.
Imam says thanks to Urvashi for handling her and she's the best example of insaniyat for him.
Salman says today one beautiful heroine will be here with me.
Salman asks Urva whats next?She says Vodafone caller of the week.
A caller Shilpa from Mumbai asks Rajiv-You are here from 50 days..how do u feel when a wildcard entry comes..??Rajiv says I never felt WC thing for Mink or Vishal..but when Imam came,he started giving me hidaayat.I told him to spend days here first.
Salman asks Imam how's he feeling about Rajiv's answer?Imam says that his body language is very unfriendly.Imam says every person has god and devil..and I try to take god side out.Salman asks Vishal when he took his bath last time?Vishal says that water had mud..I don't care if I was angel..it was wrong.Salman asks Sapnaabout Vishal's spoting spirit Sapna says-Zero.
Salman says Imam to name cvontestant on the titles-
Lazy-Niketan
because he asks me to wash utensils on 1st day of my arrival
Most Nakli-Sapna
She backbitches  a lot.
Most Unhygenic-
No one according to him

Now Housemates to tell about Imam-
Sapna says she felt ab bada maza aayega when Imam came.
Rajiv says he have zero-tolerance..
Vishal says that Imam told him he saw whole Splitsvilla but didn't remember his name.
Urvashi says baaton ke dhani but he should use him in right way.

Salman asks Mink who will go?Mink says according to him,its Sana.Salman declares Urvashi safe.

Salman calls Kareena on stage.She dances on Desi Beat.
Kareenasays she's fav of khans so she has changed her surname to Kareena Kapoor Khan.
**1st Look of Fevicol Song**
Salman says how u improved after marriage?Kareena says its Dabanng effect which I got after u took me in Dabanng.
Salman says lets play a game and we will not tell we have Kareena with us.
Salman asks Sana how's she feeling?Sana says nervous and excited.Salman says my saheli will tell who's safe.he calls Kareena.Kareena tells Vishal is evicted.His farewell from house.
Vishal with Salman-
Salman asks Vishal whats he doing tom?He says am going to party.Salman says u have to come here.Salman talks about some surprise which will be revealed soon.
PRECAP-Salman and Kareena masti,Fevicol dance..etc.
Edited by -Naiina- - 11 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
No surprises there, Dabangg 2 dedicated weekend starts.  
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank God Naina is here...Gypsey sent me a PM for update request and I asked her does she really needs to hire an inexperienced amateur??😲...No reply and I was feeling uncomfortable!

Good to see Professional updater stepping in!!!😊

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Started!

Live stream updates:
29th Nov:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3316299&PID=70517616&#70517616

30th Nov:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3319064&PID=70595421&#70595421

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Salman enters the BB House through VTV…..asks how all of you are? Says I am down with some viral fever it seems...asks Imam how is he?

He says sorry for what he did...

Salman cuts him short...since you are in new house, all OK?? Imam says Masha-Allah super perfect...

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Salman asking Karishma how was her Captaincy...

She says it was tough...was difficult to nominate 5 people and that room wasn't uncomfortable!

Salman asks Imam and he says he would love to be a Captain!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Salman asks Rajeev his opinion...Pillu says Imam didn't gave uncomfortable vibes...he doesn;t stick to his stand...says no bitching you say and yet, do bitching blah blah!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Imam says I said Pillu to get lost when he tried to involve me in his gut-baazi...

He says now he understand Mink belongs to which group...
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
First they argue out whatever happened and then they show it to us. Anyone noticed this trend over the past few weeks?