Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 30 nov 12 (kaisa yeh dard hai raba)

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Written update:

Epi begins with in party arjun says everyone sorry. Ovi says arjun u married with me but i want to knw u love purvi. She says ok fine. She leaves frm there with tears in her eyes. Archu says to sulo u take care purvi & she goes behind ovi. Archana asks ovi questions but ovi is crying & she says to archu that she does nt want to talk with her about wht's going on inside. Archu says one second ovi & asks her in u & arjun their is no relation like pati-patani. Here otherside arjun tries to stop purvi but she does nt listen arjun. She tells arjun that wht i told u u take care of ovi na why are you hurting her? She says she is u r wife she has rights to suspect on u. Arjun tells purvi whatever u told me i had tried to do but i did nt give u r place ovi in my life. He says i m still love u purvi. Here otherside ovi is telling archana that there is no relation in between me & arjun like husband & wife. She tells everything to archu.

purvi says to arjun that ovi is u r future. Arjun wht u hv done inside after that everyone is hates me & nw i don't want to hate my family members to me. She tells i was thinking that u married with ovi & u will forgot me. Arjun tells i m nt able to forgot u purvi. He tells i love u & i will nt able to give ovi place as my wife in my life. Purvi says arjun u will give that place to ovi in u r life she tells if u loved me na u will do it this. U listen me if u are loved me. She tells arjun that u close u r eyes please if u loved me. Arjun close his eyes. Purvi says arjun u promise me that u will give wife place to ovi & u will give all rights to ovi. U will start new fresh life with u. U will forget me arjun. U will never try to find me anyone please promise me. Then she leaves frm there. Arjun says to himself that purvi i listen to that time when i was marry with ovi & 2day also i will listen u but purvi i love u so much.

In k'house purvi is packing her materials in bages. Sulo is trying to stop her but she says to her if i will stay here anymore more prbms creat in between archana & ovi. Manju also tries to stop her. Purvi says to sulo that i will nt tell u where i will be going if anyone here knw arjun also knw about me. She says ovi had done her promise nw it's my turn. Sulo says i will nt let u go anywhere. She tells purvi when u came here u was a small child. She says how u leave this house. Purvi says it's better for me, ovi & arjun. She says she want to break ovi's insecurity.

arjun is in his car & he is remembering his saath phere with ovi & then drama happend in the hotel. Here otherside purvi is remembering her good moments which she spent with arjun. (BG: Darmiyaa darmiya song).

In arjun's house ovi is sitting in frnt of mirror. She is remembering incident happend with her in hotel. Arjun came inside the & says sorry to ovi for behaving rudely in hotel. He tells yes i love purvi but she is my past & u r my future. He tells i want to give one change for this relation. Nw we will start our frest life. Ovi looks happy & hugs arjun. Arjun tells ovi that nw he will do his responsibility as a husband.

In k'house archu enter & asks purvi that sulo is saying u r leaving this town. She tries to stop purvi but purvi says to archu that she will nt stay anymore here. Archana is start screaming that she will nt live without her. She says to purvi that u r my jaan... I will nt let u go anywhere. Purvi says ovi had done her promise nw it's my turn. & when she came in her(archana's life) then so many ppl affected by me except u. Archu asks purvi this u r reason behind leaving town. She says yes another reason is also she never forget arjun & she is nt able to see arjun with anyone. She says to archana that she will keep contact with her only. Purvi hugs archana & both archana & purvi crying.

In d'house archana looks upset. Manav comes out frm his room. He looks at archana & asks wht happen? Archu informs manav that purvi has left this town nw she has decided to leave this town. Archana is crying & says she did so many sacrifice for her family but she never want to this gudness come in her kids but all this gudness comes in purvi. She is sacrified all this for her family. Manav asks her where has purvi gone? Archu says purvi nt told her where she has gone? Archana is crying a lot & hugs to manav. Epi ends.

No Precap

Sorry for Mistakes. 😳
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have decided that I am gonna enjoy this show till Ankita's last episode in PR as she said she gonna enjoy PR till her last episode .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

I have decided that I am gonna enjoy this show till Ankita's last episode in PR as she said she gonna enjoy PR till her last episode .

same here ..I will enjoy the show and the forum and leave the show when Anki leaves ...till then have a great time ...😊
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Great . Purvi leaving city because of Arjun.

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

same here ..I will enjoy the show and the forum and leave the show when Anki leaves ...till then have a great time ...😊

Without Ankita, this show will be like a dead body without life
LoveTVShows thumbnail
I really liked Shruti's acting in yesterday and today's episode . she is a good actress
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Purvi accepted in front of Archana that she cannot see Arjun with anyone else thats why she is leaving the city

Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Bechara Ankita ke awaaz bat gai hai itna rona se
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Archana saying to Manav that she never wanted another Archana in her house but Purvi is 2nd Archana
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that is the power of archana aka ankita ... she can make everybody love her and can make cry... last portion made me cry...