give ur point which can improve the show - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by trupat

i dont like sahiba's character anymore ... her love towards daljeet is kind of annoying now ... they really need to change that ... i also dont like when daljeet says sahiba ji ... and daljeet jiii these jiis are driving me crazy ... i still have no idea why i m watching this show ... but they really need to improve sahiba's character ... either she needs to move on or forget her daljit jiii ...

i totally agree with you...sahiba's love for daljeet really annoying...she made her marriage a mockery...she better leave ranbeer or she should forget about daljeet...sahiba a very confusing character...can't stand her..
Originally posted by camjs

i think the most negative thing in the show is saahiba and daljeet (ekta kaul and kanan) i really don't like them kanan is now main lead which i don't like...he was better as side character..i m watching this show only bcoz of ashish...i don't like him in negative character...and there r lots of people in the family...sometimes it feels like a circus...i m not bashing this show but i m feeling bad for ashish and sukirti they both r very talented and they deserve much more better...

yes,even i am watching this show for ashish...he & suku are amazing actors...i don't like kanan & ekta...ashish & suku are the only remaining charm of the show...cv has given proper screenspace to daljeet & sahiba..but trp is very low...if cv had given properscreenspace to jazzbeer...story would be different...cv will realize thier mistake only when zee tv will stop its telecast as for as kanan is lead of the show is concerned...remember one thing our ashu can never play any supporting lead...you must have watched his two previous shows..he was just awesome in both the shows..
lovetrack of jazzbeer can increse trp...this is the only way...
so even after loosing her love...cv trying best to make sahiba a poor girl...but while going through this post i realize that ppl. still disliking sahiba & her character...her character is becoming more & more irritating day by day...if she had drink water from daljeet's hand...its nice..she should feel happy for it but she keep on anoying ranbeer who is already a negative character...what is the point in making mockery of an institution of marriage...he annoyed ranbeer by telling him that she is very happy after drinking water from daljeet...i agree that ranbeer deserve it but now even sahiba is not a very good character in the show...she must choose one man...same is the case of daljeet...even after playing goody goody character ppl still disliking him...i am just taliking about the above post..where amit gangas made a topic to ask the members what to do to improve the show...it means socalled lead sajeet are need to change both sahiba & daljeet fail to proove themselves though they are playing good character...i really have sympathy with daljeet & sahiba after getting full screenspace...ppl still missing ranbeer & jazz...

😆These CVs are just spoiling the show badly,they are giving more importance to the supporting leads than main leads🤢.I don't know why they are doing like this😕.And I can understand that Sahiba's very happy because Daljeet has broken her fast n she wanted Daljeet only to break his fast...then what???Why to do show-off in front of Ranveer,knowing,as he's already in a negative shade,why she's teasing Ranveer all the time,n if Ranveer will take a wrong step,that everybody will blame Ranveer only...why???😭.If she really loves Daljeet,then why don't she goes to Daljeet n live with him...why to do all this drama in front f her parents n Ranveer's parents,that she loves Ranveer now also n she can do anything to keep him n his family happy.I can't understand her character.😕And I totally agree with u that Sukirti n Neha should get proper screen space.The CVs r really giving more importance to SaJeet,if they would have given this much importance n this much proper screen space to JazzVeer then today this serial would have reached at the top.😊Its my humble request to the CVs not to ruin Ranveer's character,plss give proper screen space to Neha n Sukirti n to improve the story line..😆😃

Originally posted by trupat

i dont like sahiba's character anymore ... her love towards daljeet is kind of annoying now ... they really need to change that ... i also dont like when daljeet says sahiba ji ... and daljeet jiii these jiis are driving me crazy ... i still have no idea why i m watching this show ... but they really need to improve sahiba's character ... either she needs to move on or forget her daljit jiii ...

i totally agree with you...sahiba's character is becoming more & more irritating...if she really bold enough & guts to disobey ranbeer...she should tell the the whole truth to her parents & should make a revolt against ranbeer if she has no courage she must surrender...& accept ranbeer as her husband...why she is so dramatic..

i think the most negative thing in the show is saahiba and daljeet (ekta kaul and kanan) i really don't like them kanan is now main lead which i don't like...he was better as side character..i m watching this show only bcoz of ashish...i don't like him in negative character...and there r lots of people in the family...sometimes it feels like a circus...i m not bashing this show but i m feeling bad for ashish and sukirti they both r very talented and they deserve much more better...

totally agree with you...sahiba & daljeet are the most negative thing in the show...even i am feeling bad about ashu & suku that they are the part of this degraded show.
I wish they'd give Sahiba's family some guts, they accept anything Ranveer's father sends their way starting from the whole family sleeping in one room, that house is huge enough for them to live comfortable.  And being subjected to be treated like slaves, I don't get it.  I'm sick f her father crying all the time.  Sahiba needs to find one person that she can confide in and get some help, even if it's Daljeet's mother.  Edited by wensue - 11 years ago
the best way to improve the show...sahiba should stop pretending to be innocent...cv should stop giving importance to  sahiba's character...cv should stop this sahibajiii & daljeetjiii...it is so irritating...more screenspace to jazzbeer lovetrack can really improve the show...

you are absolutely right dear.