The Golden Trio - Friendship Never Ends!VM @ Pg4

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
So I LOVE LOVE The friendship between them..and it is as Snape once sneered  'The Dream Team' teaching us love, Friendship, Sacrifice, courage, selflessness...and the unleashed fun!!!

!So here I am posting them...

And inviting all of you,,,,
Please post...anything you loved...dialogues, pictures, analysis, comments, thoughts ANYTHING

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
On Halloween, Harry lost everything, his parents...and everything of the world he was so famous in, and on a Halloween, ten years later, he got the complete circle of Friendship which was never to end...

When Harry and Ron saved Hermione from the troll...

"But from that moment on, Hermione Granger became their friend. There are some things you
can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is
one of them. "

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Srushti🤗main bhi aa gayi.I love this trio and their friendship.I was so happy when I finished the final book knowing that they are now officially family😊I have a lot of favorite scenes but this one from the fifth movie "HP and the order of the Phoenix"is at the top of the list. These three are always involved in amazing mysteries and life threatening adventures  and to see them enjoy a rare, peaceful moment as normal teenagers was just great.The acting is so natural and Emma's laugh is so spontaneous.I love the way both Harry and Ron reacted to her laugh😊So here's the scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogZMzVWMQao[/YOUTUBE]
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

Srushti🤗main bhi aa gayi.I love this trio and their friendship.I was so happy when I finished the final book knowing that they are now officially family😊I have a lot of favorite scenes but this one from the fifth movie "HP and the order of the Phoenix"is at the top of the list. These three are always involved in amazing mysteries and life threatening adventures  and to see them enjoy a rare, peaceful moment as normal teenagers was just great.The acting is so natural and Emma's laugh is so spontaneous.I love the way both Harry and Ron reacted to her laugh😊So here's the scene

Miniii🤗🤗

your red fonts are here too...along with you...///
And ofcourse..trio and their friendship⭐️...the three were as different as chalk cheese and iron rod...but still...they managed to stick to each other...
The way they pick each other's brains...how Hermione nagged them for the homework and Ron chided Hermione for her perfection and Harry trying to losen Hermione up...

Something everybody around them actually envied...and yet respected...

In the Chamber of Secrets, people stopped doubting Harry of being the Heir of Slytherin, after Hermione got petrified, because they never for once thought that Harry could do that to Hermione...

About Ron's emotional Range...Welll Hermione did find the perfect analogy na...😆 I read on FB somewhere ...'The awkward moment when you realize that you are eating with Ron's emotional range'🤣
Minionite thumbnail
And I'm here as well. I love this trio. It's a friendship that will never end and just strengthens over time.
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

And I'm here as well. I love this trio. It's a friendship that will never end and just strengthens over time.

Aha Shreya Welcome Welcome🤗
I just absolutely adore all three of them...something so utterly magical about themm...more magical than Hogwarts...😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
I read somewhere on Tumblr...that the reason why Snape hated the Golden trio ...apart from Harry being a reminder of James in looks...IT was because together they made Lily,...Harry and his eyes, Ron and his hair, and Hermione and her brains...They made Lily...That is why he sneered, punished them ...taunted them...they were a reminder of Lily...
And perhaps that is why he protected them too...Just like in the picture...it looks so funny looking back at this movie...it is as if Mother hen protecting its chicks😆

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yoo-Hoo ppl! I'm here too! Can i plz join in?
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: twila

Yoo-Hoo ppl! I'm here too! Can i plz join in?

Please do😃 Just pitch in, Twila😳
-Jailbait- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I read somewhere on Tumblr...that the reason why Snape hated the Golden trio ...apart from Harry being a reminder of James in looks...IT was because together they made Lily,...Harry and his eyes, Ron and his hair, and Hermione and her brains...They made Lily...That is why he sneered, punished them ...taunted them...they were a reminder of Lily...
And perhaps that is why he protected them too...Just like in the picture...it looks so funny looking back at this movie...it is as if Mother hen protecting its chicks😆

wow never thought about that one before
gr8 post