The Golden Trio - Friendship Never Ends!VM @ Pg4 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
There's a song that really matches them.

Yaaron Dosti Badi Hi Haseen Hai
Yeh Na Ho To Kya Phir
Bolo Yeh Zindagi Hai

Koi To Ho Raazdaar
Begaraj Tera Ho Yaar
Koi To Ho Raazdaar

Yaaron Mohabbat Hi To Bandagi Hai
Yeh Na Ho To Kya Phir Bolo Yeh Zindagi Hai

Koi To Dilbar Ho Yaar
Jisko Tujhse Ho Pyaar
Koi To Dilbar Ho Yaar

Teri Har Ke Buraai Pe Daante Woh Dost
Gam Ki Ho Dhoop To Saaya Bane Tera Woh Dost

Naache Bhi Woh Teri Khushi Main
Aree Yaaron Dosti Badi Hi Haseen Hai

Yeh Na Ho To Kya Phir
Bolo Yeh Zindagi Hai
Koi To Ho Raazdaar
Begaraj Tera Ho Yaar
Koi To Ho Raazdaar

Tan Mann Kar Tujhpe Fida
Mehboob Woh
Palkon Pe Jo Rakhe Tujhe
Mehboob Woh
Jiski Vafa Tere Liye Ho

Are Yaaron Mohabbat Hi To Bandagi Hai
Yeh Na Ho To Kya Phir
Bolo Yeh Zindgi Hai
Koi To Dilbar Ho Yaar
Jisko Tujhse Ho Pyaar
Koi To Dilbar Ho Yaar

@Shreya...I love that song...it indeed describes the trio...

I found this one on Tumblr...

source: http://snapeisthetrue4thmarauder.tumblr.com

And it is so true...Ron and Harry...Friends from the first day, the one whose inadvertant comment on Slytherin might have just Harry not getting sorted into Slytherin, without whose mother, Harry might have just missed the Hogwarts Train ...who shared his life, home, family (literally...what with Ginny marrying Harry and allπŸ˜†) so whole heartedly with Harry...definitely the one thing Harry would miiss...his wheezy...as Dobby liked to say😳

Hey there.
Love the trio sooo much. πŸ˜‰
They are simply the best.

Ah i love this one...again from Tumblr. Superbly wonderful expressions on all of them,,,Harry looks so happy sitting between the two of his best friends,...

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
It is such a wonder...that all three  of them came from completely different backgrounds...different ideologies...different breeding...yet they became synonymous to the name friendship...one heart beating in all of them...nothing could have separated them...not even the biggest threat looming on their heads...and it is actually the way they even changed each other...Ron became the lighter shade of the other two...he lightened up the heavily threatened life of Harry and heavily studious Hermione, Hermione became the conscious voice of Harry and the nagging voice to Ron...I actually love how JK writes 'Harry's thought in Hermione's voice' ..am sure if she had written with Ron's persective...he would be having her voice ringing in his head tooπŸ˜†...and Harry...well he made them courageous, like Hermione said in the first book...that Harry was all about loyalty and friendship..and in the end she became one too...the loyalest and best of his friends...and ofcourse...he made Ron feel better...always encouraging him to do better...Wonderful isnt it...*sigh* I want this friendship
I simply love the Golden Trio friendship πŸ˜ƒ... makes us want to have friends like them who can even die for each other πŸ˜Š
None can make it without each other. Their lives are stuck together like permanent glue. And in such a friendship who can complain of each others company.
The golden trio are a perfect example of the most beautiful and loving friendship that all friends should follow. 

Saw this pictures of the trio together.
What a wonderful friendship they share.
Edited by Cutecj - 11 years ago
something offscreen...But still love them