The Golden Trio - Friendship Never Ends!VM @ Pg4 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome <3 <3..I just love the trio..
Awesome post Srushti!!!! πŸ‘

These 3 are THE BEST. β­οΈ They are the perfect example of what the word 'FRIEND' means. They have taught me so much over the past 10 years that I am unable to detach myself from them. I think that friends like them are not only hard to find but impossible to find. πŸ˜³
It makes me sad to come to terms with the fact that there will not be another book where I will see the names Harry, Ron and Hermione in the same sentence πŸ˜­

Here are some scenes that I could think of, besides the ones already mentioned, that describe the sweet bond between them:

Seeing the open door somehow seemed to impress upon all three of them what was facing them. Underneath the cloak, Harry turned to the other two.
"If you want to go back, I won't blame you," he said. "You can take the cloak, I won't need it now."
"Don't be stupid," said Ron.
"We're coming," said Hermione

Instead he contented himself with scrawling a note to Ron: Let's do it tonight.
Ron read the message, swallowed hard, and looked sideways at the empty seat usually filled by Hermione. The sight seemed to stiffen his resolve, and he nodded.

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!" he said fiercely, though the effort of standing upright was draining him of still more color, and he swayed slightly as he spoke
"Did you hear me?" Ron said weakly, though he was clinging painfully to Harry to stay upright. "You'll have to kill all three of us!"

And a pic of just a normal day in the common room: πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mione - 11 years ago
again Courtesy Facebook

And I agree with Rupert...Ron was PERFECT!!πŸ˜†

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
Hermione Granger was shrinking against the wall opposite, looking as if she was about to faint.
The troll was advancing on her, knocking the sinks off the walls as it went.
"Confuse it!" Harry said desperately to Ron, and, seizing a tap, he threw it as hard as he could
against the wall.
The troll stopped a few feet from Hermione. It lumbered around, blinking stupidly, to see what
had made the noise. Its mean little eyes saw Harry. It hesitated, then made for him instead, lifting
its club as it went.
"Oy, pea-brain!" yelled Ron from the other side of the chamber, and he threw a metal pipe at it.
The troll didn't even seem to notice the pipe hitting its shoulder, but it heard the yell and paused
again, turning its ugly snout toward Ron instead, giving Harry time to run around it.
"Come on, run, run!" Harry yelled at Hermione, trying to pull her toward the door, but she
couldn't move, she was still flat against the wall, her mouth open with terror.
The shouting and the echoes seemed to be driving the troll berserk. It roared again and started
toward Ron, who was nearest and had no way to escape.
Harry then did something that was both very brave and very stupid:He took a great running
jump and managed to fasten his arms around the troll's neck from behind. The troll couldn't feel
Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and
Harry's wand had still been in his hand when he'd jumped – it had gone straight up one of the
troll's nostrils.
Howling with pain, the troll twisted and flailed its club, with Harry clinging on for dear life; any
second, the troll was going to rip him off orcatch him a terrible blow with the club.
Hermione had sunk to the floor in fright; Ron pulled out his own wand β€” not knowing what he
was going to do he heard himself cry the first spell that came into his head: "Wingardium
Leviosa!"

The club flew suddenly out of the troll's hand, rose high, high up into the air, turned slowly over
β€” and dropped, with a sickening crack, onto its owner's head. The troll swayed on the spot and
then fell flat on its face, with a thud that made the whole room tremble.
Harry got to his feet. He was shaking and out of breath. Ron was standing there with his wand
still raised, staring at what he had done.

It was Hermione who spoke first.
"Is it β€” dead?"
"I don't think so," said Harry, "I think it's just been knocked out."
He bent down and pulled his wand out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like
lumpy gray glue.
"Urgh β€” troll boogers."
He wiped it on the troll's trousers.
A sudden slamming and loud footsteps made the three of them look up. They hadn't realized
what a racket they had been making, but of course, someone downstairs must have heard the
crashes and the troll's roars. A moment later, Professor McGonagall had come bursting into the
room, closely followed by Snape, with Quirrell bringing up the rear. Quirrell took one look at the
troll, let out a faint whimper, and sat quickly down on a toilet, clutching his heart.
Snape bent over the troll. Professor McGonagall was looking at Ron and Harry. Harry had never
seen her look so angry. Her lips were white. Hopes of winning fifty points for Gryffindor faded
quickly from Harry's mind.
"What on earth were you thinking of?" said Professor McGonagall, with cold fury in her voice.
Harry looked at Ron, who was still standing with his wand in the air. "You're lucky you weren't
killed. Why aren't you in your dormitory?"
Snape gave Harry a swift, piercing look. Harry looked at the floor. He wished Ron would put his
wand down.

Then a small voice came out of the shadows.
"Please, Professor McGonagall β€” they were looking for me."
"Miss Granger!"
Hermione had managed to get to her feet at last.
"I went looking for the troll because I β€” I thought I could deal with it on my own β€” you know,
because I've read all about them."
Ron dropped his wand. Hermione Granger, telling a downright lie to a teacher?

I love the bolden parts...Ron is the ultimate comic element...The guy could not believe he had just worked out a real spell and knocked down the Troll...but when Hermione lied to the teacher...he was more amazed and dropped the wand which he had been holding as a Talisman🀣
Sorry for replying so late, but that VM was truly wonderful! The best I have ever seen! Do post more if you can.
Originally posted by -Srushti-

I love the bolden parts...Ron is the ultimate comic element...The guy could not believe he had just worked out a real spell and knocked down the Troll...but when Hermione lied to the teacher...he was more amazed and dropped the wand which he had been holding as a Talisman🀣

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Couldn't agree more...I totally love Ron!!! πŸ˜ƒ
I have always wonderred how the world saw the golden trio...not the fan world ofcourse...I am talking about the Wizard world...

Hagrid ofcourse accepted them as easily as any...he never questioned Harry bringing along Ron and then Hermione...
Mcgonall ofcourse saw as Hermione and her friends...That is my suspicion ofcourse...but Mcgonall did seem quite taken towards Hermione...who ofcourse was almost a little version of hers until she fell for the rule breaking friends of hersπŸ˜†

Dumbledore being the 'Love all' brand ambassador...saw the friendship..but ofcourse the actual trust came at the stage of 6th book when he actually gave permission to Harry to share the information on Voldy seen in the pensieve...with the other two...

But the two who actually were very jealous of the trio were Snape and Malfoy...
Snape ...ofcourse as I already said on the first page...Because of the deadly combination that reminded him of Lily...and ofcourse the eerily similary capability of James and Harry to make and have the best of friends...James had the undying affection and devotion of Sirius and Remus (Am not evn counting Peter here) and Harry had Ron and Hermione...

Malfoy..well apart from the fact that JK saying that she had wanted to make Draco and Hermione a couple...and that might forming a big part of Draco's animosity with Harry...who naturally would hate the attention given to him by Hermione...He also saw the counterparts on his side...Harry had Ron and Hermione on his side where as he...he had Crabbe and Goyle...wonder why he was so pissed off with the golden trio...πŸ˜†
Maine ye Pehle kaeko nai dekha Huh...I Lovve trio
 Made this long back 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180490

& a VM too, I searched YT but never found one...Will watch soon :)