know how it happens
or when it even starts.

But the happiness
it brings you always
gives a special lift
and you realize that
Friendship
is God's most precious gift.

Special pod-cast segment for Radha! Its a little bit long so please have patience and listen to the whole segment! πŸ˜³

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

Msn Toli/Kolaveri gang

Jenni

Visha

Saraa

Khushi

Melonie

Hollie

Sano

Visha

Saher

https://i.imgur.com/BmmJM.jpg

Dear Radha,
My lovely boss. It's your birthday and we all want to make it so special for you. Happy birthday. I have so much to say that I don't even know where to begin. I hope you have an amazing birthday and hope all of your dreams and wishes are fulfilled. You deserve nothing but the best. May you always keep a beautiful smile on your face. And may you keep your hubby khush always. πŸ˜† And may he keep you khush always too. πŸ˜†

It has been so much fun working with you in the CC section. You're such an amazing boss. πŸ˜Ž You are such a sweet and amazing friend, and I'm thankful each day that I've gotten a chance to interact with you and become somewhat close with you through the CC forum. You are such a great person!! You've been just way too kind to one and all. 

I hope this birthday of yours is filled with lots of surprises. Congrats on your recent re promotions. You deserve it. You're so hardworking and caring.

There is so much more I want to say, but I'll cut it short. I'm just thankful that I've gotten to know a person like you. Very few people like you are left in the world. True fact. Haha. Love you Radha and Happy Birthday!

Love, 
Rani

Happy Birthday Radha Di!!

Hope you have an awesome day filled with many pleasant surprises and tons of gifts and an awesome year ahead.
May all your wonderful dreams come true.Keep smiling and continue to put a smile on our faces with your Crazy creative's postsπŸ˜ƒ

Have a blast Radha di😳

Love,
Rasmi

birthday/069.gif

Happy Birthday Radha di...ur first birthday after marriage...kaisa lag raha hai...be sure to let us know how jiju treated uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† shhh i know its private isliye disclosure in CC forum plsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyway wishing u a wonderful birthday thats full of happiness and surprises..
we got to know one another after i joined the CC team which should be renamed as KYPH fan club considering nearly all CC team r die-hard fans of AK...😳 anyway u've been the best CC head we could have asked for and as i described a life saver wen we hav our lil crisis times...lol... so heres giving u a big jaddu ki jappi and saying a big thanks for all the help u have given us. πŸ€—

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y    R A D H A     D I ! ! !   

Pehlo toh, ignore everything I said about the quote/line vagera vagera. I have no idea what I was typing. Drunk you see 😎 Anywho, Happy Birthday di! Hope you have a blasting birthday. Dekho, ek aur saal chala gaya life se πŸ˜› Eh, still. Enjoy your life and I hope you get everything you wish for πŸ€— Tumhe apna Krishna toh mil gaya. So what else do I gift you?? πŸ€” Voh aasirvaad bhi nai de sakti 🀣 Chalo, khud hi bata dena kya chahiye and I'll send it to you (late) *laugh* Aur haan, sab ke liye dance zarur karna ;) 

Love you! Khushi.

Happy Birthday! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I don't think I would have ever gotten to known you or spoken to you if it wasn't for the Haunted House Competition. I'm pretty sure you got sick and tired of receiving my PMs, weren't you? 🀣🀣🀣
So, for that and that only, I'm gonna taali marring for you! Thankyou for replying and actually caring about it. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Have a great a day! πŸ˜ƒ

On your birthday I want to dedicate wishes and loads of fairy dust for your life ;may you have fun and happiness on new path ahead

this birthday is specially imp as its first after you got special some one in your life
may god bless you and may you live forever in sunshine and bright moonlight
chamkte dhoop se din ho sunehre
raatein ho chandni aur pighlte sone si ho bhor sunehree
hamesha khush raho
Sameera

Wishing you Many more happy returns girl

Happy Birthday Dearest Radha, May All Your Wishes Come True. Have A Great Year. (:

Radha,

Radha di πŸ€—
Wishing you a very very happy birthday πŸ€—
May all your wishes come true..!
Just started to know you🀣 Bahut daat kha chuki hu🀣🀣🀣
Aur khaane ka mann nai hai 🀣 WaIT. u dont understand hindi that well Dont  ask anyone what i meant 🀣🀣🀣
Jokes apart, have a lovely day.. enjoy loads πŸ€—
You are really a very hardworking person diπŸ€—
Can't imagine CC without you! Thank you for being there and guiding us!

Wishing you another year of happiness and success πŸ€—
happy BirthdayπŸ₯³

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago
... continued

Radha on the dance floor 

Radha likes to party
Radha likes to move that desi Radha body

On this special day, I wish you continuous good health, more wealth,love and happiness.Happy Birthday Radha akka!πŸ₯³

happy bday radha bua *hugs* oh gosh, its already your birthday :O wow bua, like they say old is gold. *winks*  just like gold your heart is gold filled with loads of love and warmth for everyone you love. you inspire, you guide, you achieve. proud to know.you and call you radha bua

πŸ₯³RADHAπŸ₯³
GOD BLESS YOU AND MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF YOUR BIRTHDAY

Radha my samdhi ( U my bahoos aatha na ) , you have a wonderful life full of laughter and may you always keep your patidev in your mutthi . Lots of lucku , good health & hope u win a lottery this year.

Radha Akka its been really great to have known you ... the first of the few friends ive made on SS Forums ... youre the aan baan shaas and jaan on IF πŸ€— ... wish you a really Happy Birthday Radha akka !!!! Have a memorable one today and always πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

May Everything Happy & Everything Bright Be Yours On Your Birthday 4m Morning Till Night. And Then Through The Year May The Same Thing Hold True So That Each Day Is Filled With Life's Best Things For You! "Happy Birthday to You"

MP Radha, 
Seriously  I dunnow how to wish you. I am just hope that you will get everything you dreamt and lived happily wif mamz. Happy Birthday chello...Many more happy returns of the day... Have a blasted birthday...

Wishes in tamil : 
Round katti aapu seivathil vallavaraka irukkum Radhavukku ennudaiya iniya pirantha naal valthukkal...

May Yiur Birthday Be Filled With Many Happy Hours & Yiur Life With Many Happy Bithdays... 

Happy Birthday Radha Ka... πŸ€—

Wishing Yiu A Cheerful & Delightful birthday.. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

_Mullai_

Wish you a very happy birthday Radha akka πŸ€— 
Hope you have a great day with family and friends... πŸ˜³ 
Keep smiling and with the same smile, send some bday cake for me also πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Luv u loads πŸ€—

Dear Radha!

Happy Birthday!!!  Many many happy returns of the day!!  Hope you have a lot of fun.  Awesome work you are doing here at IF.  Keep it up!

Take Care

Smiles

+

poems
Poem-1

Special Birthday Gift for Sister

For all happy times we have together shared,
And all your feelings towards me as you cared.
For the fights and arguments we have had,
And with time, how beautiful our bonding has fared.
To you my dear sister, a lifetime of prayers and love
Come wrapped for your birthday for you to say wow.
Happy Birthday Dear Sister!
Poem-2
Sister you are a guardian angel in disguise.
With lots of perception, intelligent, and wise.
Always helping through good and bad.
You are also the greatest friend I've ever had.
If I could have one wish it would be
To give you all that you have given to me.
Though I've put our relationship through some hazy days,
You've been that sunlight which shone in so many ways.
Through my ups and downs, right by me you stood,
And gave me your hand whenever you could.
Though I am sure my mistakes will not end here
But you're always there to keep me away from my fears
I don't doubt some of your headaches are from me
With all the times you lecture and tease
I stand there upset and unpleased 
Though I tell you I can't stand you
You come back with that's not true
We've had our fights 
Which lead to sleepless nights
But in the end I Thank you so much 
My appreciation for you has no end.
You will always be my sister and my friend. 

***************REGARDS
VAISHNAVI**********

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!

Hope your special day brings you all your heart desires
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Radha!
*Hope all your wishes come true*
May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors
Hope you have a great one.
May god bless you
always :)

Have a delightful birthday,πŸ€—

Have a wonderful day,πŸ€—

Enjoy your time with family and friends,πŸ€—

Have a great time and make the most of it,πŸ€—
Happy birthday akka!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago
... continued

O Radha teri Chunri
 O Radha tera Challa
 O Radha teri natkhat najariya

Hi Radha ka, so its your first birthday after your wedding right? πŸ˜†
Hope you have a blessed birthday with dearest hubby and my wishes for you is may you celebrate your next birthday with your child πŸ˜›
How do i describe you? One of the most loving person i have came across on IF. Well, this is not just because i need to say something good but you certainly are and i love how you make one feel loved. Words like Chellom and dear always makes me feel loved and that feeling of having an elder sister is always there. Do have a great birthday and my best wishes for you πŸ˜Š

Hey Radha πŸ€—

Wishing you a lovely birthday which is filled with love, cheer, happiness and laughter.

Radha ❀️, Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day ❀️

Ok, I want to gift you this video of KJO dancing on Radha song.. as your name is Radha 😳 and I actually love KJO dance on this song.. πŸ˜† So thought I would give the link of it to you to watch and enjoy πŸ€— Hope you like it as I do πŸ˜† hOPE the voice quality is good πŸ€” but yeah dance is too funny as well as good.. funny cos never seen KJO dancing and this was just too good πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=128p7a2Ad4g[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers!!!

Sweta

Many happy returns of the day Radha.

From where i shall start... okay, so I'm already in love with your straight forward nature and so lucky that i've got a friend like you.. I wish to know you more better in future. You're indeed a gem for IF and as a person. I would not lie that we're best of friends because we don't even get time to interact with each other much but yes, we'll became very good friends in future because i love honest people like you hehhehe..πŸ€— Wish you a great year ahead with loads of happiness coming your way...

Happy birthday once again!!!!

Radha many many happy returns of the day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...May all your wishes come true on this day and may god bless u with lots of love , happiness and success in life .. Enjoy this day to the fullest and make sure u do no kaam on this day πŸ₯³.. I feel like singing that sexy Radha on the dance floor song from SOTY right now while u cut your birthday cake but will control my emotions and let u decide which birthday song u want to listen πŸ˜›

many happy returns of the day radhaπŸ€— i hope you have many many more
πŸ€—

Helllooo Prads chellam... its been amazinggg knowing you for the past 2 years... we've had so many fun times laughing crazily... n especially gagaga-ing over Surya... and researching bout him... every interview n every video Lol... and is that thread done di???? or idea dropped?????... lol... May God bless you with everything that you desire... keep smiling and stay crazyyy... :D:D <3<3<3<3<3:*

Dearest Radhaaa
HappyWala bday,
u knw i hv actually no msg coz i have 2 much 2 pen down love u loads n ur a wonderful person, very creative and a gr8 frnd just stay the way u love u n wud always cherish the day when v became frnds hugzzz muaahs u got the gifts n personalized one whteva u wnt dis year let me knw muaahzzz!! n keep smiling baby hugzzz

Luv,Shagun

Aishuu..Luckly I'm still alive to Wish u Happy B'day this yr as well..

May God's grace, love & blessing be with you today, & always! May today be the beginning of another wonderful year..And may you be blessed with happiness all ur life. Wishing you a day, that is as special in every way as you are.

Thank you for always being there for me as an older sis, and as a friend whenever I needed u the most..<33

Wish you a vry ...Happy Birthday!!

<<<<<<>>>>>>
Loads of Luv... Sehr!

Dear MP,
Wish you a very very very very very happy birthday!'I'm not good with words'you know that'but just want to let you know that I LOVE YOU!! 
muah,
mannu

Hey Akka,
Wishing you a very Happy Waala 1st Burday. Me is sorry for being late but due to some circumstances, all my palns doomed:( Anyways would wish you the best in life and hopes almighty fulfills all your dreams and wishes. 

Loads of love n Binaca,
Smileee
Preeti

... continued

O Radha tera jhumka
O Radha tera thumka
O peechhe peechhe saari nagariya

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
Happy Birthday Radha πŸ€—πŸ€—

I remember our first PM interaction things have come a long way since then. You are one of the most creative, hard working, workaholic and fun loving who loves to pull my leg with Mel. It's been long since I pulled your leg and hope I can do that soon ILU LKπŸ€—πŸ€—

Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come. Enjoy your day and have lots of fun, chocolates.

Loads of Love

Shruti

Hellooo Amma !

I don't know what to say today πŸ˜² It's a very important day na 

So as you turn a year younger, and continue to be such an awesome aatha to us πŸ˜Ž
I hope that this day turns out beautiful and the new year even better 

I don't know what else to say exactly πŸ˜† I'm feeling terribly sleep deprived typing all this πŸ˜†

but hope you have a wonderful

Happy Birthday ! πŸ€—

WIth Loads Of Love,

Beti Jillu πŸ˜Ž

Main post layout -gk_09
Name Tags - gk_09
Poem layout - sweet_shagun
English translation of the Poem- LoveViShalini and pro-read - Sehr
Poem Tamil (original) - Ravi
Podcast -guess..guess..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† whoever guess it will get a surprise from the birthday girl herself😎

Signatures - Jenni, Stutz, Niki, Khushi, Shagun,  Sano, saher, Visha, Hollie, Saraa, Melonie, 

Main concept, idea & planning - Vithya, Meli, Gur, Ravi & Sehr

Thank you everyoneπŸ€—

many many happy returns of the day my derar god bless and
amazing amazing thread melz and everyone else who worked so hard on it
Res! 

Radha di, many many happy returns of the day!! I just saw this while logging out.. I'll be back later on in night to edit πŸ€—