•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

i want to ask one question ,i just two heroes in HHL  ,the first one and the new one ,so finally who became siya hero in the end ,and in the end they brought the original hero just for a guest appearance ?

Raghav was always Sia's Hero till the end. so Sia ended with him because Sia and Raghav only love each other
oly one heoro raghav for sia he with sia end 
Har story me Hero ek hi hota hai. . .  and iss story me its Raghav Only. . . .๐Ÿ˜Š
Both Raghav and Kabir loved Sia and did a lot just to see her smile.However...Raghav was her first love,whom she never let go off from her heart and so HHL came to a full circle with SiRa<3Kabir however too definitely impacted Sia's life and was an angel to her.I truly hope that he finds someone for himself post the ending:-)
raghav is the hero..was the hero and will be the hero๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it was not guest appearance...but ya it would seem like that...but actually raghav comes back from US and thus the story ends.
which means like if i have to say like in stories...they lived happily ever after๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
har story ka ek hero hota hai par sia ke life mein uske har ek story ka raghav hi hero hai โค๏ธ