•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts like this:
When vicky's father opened the door,jeanie is appeared,.and  told them,.that her car is not Working and her mobile battery also loW,.so she Want to call,..someone,.here,When vicky's mom is crying in pain,.then jeanie is checking her leg,.and her kamaal ka jaadoo cured kuku's leg pain,.then jeanie told them,.i cured your pain in return i Want your hug,.they gave hug,.eachother,..and after taking their blessing jeanie go,.vicky's mom talk herself,..she also Want bahu like this,.
and the driver come and they go,.
after their exit,.jeanie is happy,.and she is dancing,.and suddenly she see ganguly babu is Watching her through camera,.this time,..she scare him throgh his camera,.he really scared nad screamed loudly,.When his Wife some,..she see all is normal,she shouted to him,.and go,.
vicky is in flight, call jeanie and ask,..everything is normal.and ask about his parents,.next day early morning he came..and jeanie and he is talking,.that time priya also come to meet vicky ,.vicky is surprised and asked priya ,Why she came so early,.priya told .she Want to fix the engagement date of her and vicky's.
after hearing this jeanie get very angry, inside the bottle,.both priya and vicky go to office,.
after that jeanie is thinking about their engagement,.she got an idea from tv,.and she  Went to office to meet vicky's friend,.vicky's friend is surprised seeing such a pretty lady,.both are look at eachother and smile,.:)😉
hello my all mitram s,..if any mistake on my behalf,,then pleae correct ..it and goodnight my mitrams,.😛
Very nice WU anvi. Today's episode was interesting. 
Thanks for the update! Avni.

Very nice Written Update Avini di. I think Vicky's friend will start to love Jennie.😃
these flowers are for you di😊, hope you like it.
thanks so much for the WU!!
thanks for WU
loved the way jeannie gets angry, her love for kuku and tuku very nice episode
thanx avni for the wu it was a fab epi loved it...
Thank you...this friday we had 2 WUs 😊