Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Anu nice to see you. And very well said dear.👏
sia1 thumbnail
So Moral of the story is Woman has to suffer again and again may be sita ,draupadi or Ahilya she need to give Agniparisha...So every woman need to become Durga  or kali Ma means that much strong so that she can Face this challenges confidently.If each and every woman is Ansh of Adishakati then every woman need to ignite  that Adishakti which is hidden  within.Its will definitely  made some change and world become batter place.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sia1

So Moral of the story is Woman has to suffer again and again may be sita ,draupadi or Ahilya she need to give Agniparisha...So every woman need to become Durga  or kali Ma means that much strong so that she can Face this challenges confidently.If each and every woman is Ansh of Adishakati then every woman need to ignite  that Adishakti which is hidden  within.Its will definitely  made some change and world become batter place.

Very true as long as a woman is weak or not fighting, she is taken for granted But the moment she turns into Shakti's stronger form, her own life turns better.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Isnt it paap when ur husband dont treat u right.. and u stay num and accept this just because he is our pati parmeshwar.. Woman should know that we have the right to protect our atma saman/ourselves..and i dont agree woman should come at last place..who invented this crap!!
As patni we have the right to show the pati the right direction ..owh yes we can..

dunno why woman are treated like puppets...that irrates me the most!!

DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@Sia1 and Minaxi very well said...Ilove to add a line on this regard..."Jokhoni Jagibe tumi satrase palibe se kukurer nyay" Whenever you stand against a tormentor he will be fled like a frightened dog.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Originally posted by .Reshama
Isnt it paap when ur husband dont treat u right.. and u stay num and accept this just because he is our pati parmeshwar.. Woman should know that we have the right to protect our atma saman/ourselves..and i dont agree woman should come at last place..who invented this crap!!
As patni we have the right to show the pati the right direction ..owh yes we can..

dunno why woman are treated like puppets...that irrates me the most!!

That crap was also invented by some of our Rishi.It's hurting but true.The fact a Patni should stay beneath her Pati is found mainly in Manu Samhita. I don't know whether I am correct or not so I pleade to Minaxi to help me out.

sia1 thumbnail
Its never ending arguments guys...just one question...Indra was Manas Putra of Bramha and Ahilya also kanya of Bramha dev...That mean they are Brother and sister na?

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

@rimi, duty of a woman, as a daughter, wife is written Manu Smriti, some of them, today we do find some of them non acceptable.

sia1 thumbnail
Manu sanhita...yup most of the Bhartiy samaj still follow this.But As per ved there is no such sahinta or any restrictions for woman.I have some books articles when samaj sudharana started around end of the 18th century.Age of Ram mohan roy,Justice ranade,Jyotiba phule ,Robindranath tagor  all these people argue about parampara like sati,keshawapan not really included in our ved puran.It came latter.

but this parampara's are very strong even today's highly educated woman follows.you know guys I have read in one book that even our Jhansi ki rani  is not a exceptional case.due to British govt  pressure she not able to do kashvapan which was pratha in Marathi Brahman samaj, for that she used to take prayachita every day. doing some puja,archana daan,some pathan . and one of the major reason to stood against Britisher is interference in this parampara.

Even Adi shakti also faced same problem take example of Paravati...Mahishasur,Jalander (husband of Vrinda) wants to marry Paravati.so even Adi shakati also suffer so ham jaisi normal girls to jane do.moral of  the story Adi shakti jaisi usaka khatama khud karana chahiye.
Edited by sia1 - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@Minaxi Thanks alot dear.🤗
@Sia1 again well said dear. We have to stand for our own and have to fight against these craps.