Written Update 30 Nov 2012~Lakhan Got Slapped~

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys...

Waiting for Written updates ????๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Not Anymore...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›.

Here it is...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

So..Today...The Episode starts in The STORE ROOM ๐Ÿคฃ...(Don't laugh guys..it's serious) ...Our sweetheart miu...is on her way to sleep...she wonders how she's gonna sleep there as it is a store room๐Ÿ˜ฒ...but anyhow she finds some space to sleep...

Suddenly he arrives...background goes viral...yes he's coming...Miu Suddenly gets up...and shouts...and scarely looks at him...oh yes ...there he is...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Don't expect so much guys...it's a RAT... ๐Ÿคฃ

(Sorry for the buildup guys ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ)

It was funny guys...suddenly miu finds another rat ..on other side...she asks herself that is this a room or native place of rats... ๐Ÿคฃ

Miu losses a good sleep that night...

OK guys...

Scene Shiftes...

Now it's morning...

Our miu is busy in her cleaning work...bechara...๐Ÿ˜ญ...bhabhi..is watering the plants..and also checking out ..whether miu is doing her work properly...๐Ÿ˜ก(Stupid Bhabi)...

Now guys..unfortunately our sweetheart falls asleep when she was doing her work...OMG...bhabhi ..sees her...

"OOEY RAJKUMARI"
she shouts...miu suddenly gets up...Bhabhi says miu that pachayat has not send her to sleep in the haveli...(yeh bhabi samchtha kya apne aap ko..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.muche toh aise gussa aaya ki.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..poor meera...uska achi tharah se neend bhi nahi mila...๐Ÿ˜”)

Now Scene shifts..

Focusing to ramdhari...Ramdhari..is busy in talking some village matters and in the middle he en quires about pithvi..and his assistant informs him that our rambo singh is out of mood for some days..due to the clash that happened in the panchayat...[Now Ramdhari came to know about all the issues...]  (Ramdhari outrages..as expected)

MEEERAAA  sound arises...(ramdhari is calling her)...Agian he calls for her meera...bhabhi and miu hears this..bhabhi seems very surprised..and miu...looks shocked...but the most affected guy was our dearest idiot..lakhan...he hears ramdhari calling her meera...suddenly ramdhari also saw lakhan..and he corrects himself and calls..Aey Ladki...

Bhabi asks meera to go to him..but ..meera says..he has banned her from seeing him...bhabhi shouts and gets her infront of Ramdhari...

Ramdhari strares at our poor miu...She seems shocked...

Ramdhari asks.." How dare you says that..??"

Bhabhi says..."What are you saying...devarji..and why are you so angry on her..???""

Ramdhari says : "I'm angry because these house members has started hiding family matters from him.."

Bhakan gots..surprised...(they both might have thought..what the hell is this guy saying  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ)

Ramdhari stares at Lakhan.๐Ÿ˜ก

Lakhan says..no brother...we've not hided anything...yaa...but i've taken 3 thousand rupees without permission...lakhan replies...
(hhehe hehe 3,000 rs...heheh ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ)

Ramdhari says ..he's not saying about that..he's asking about prithvi's matter...

Suddenly lakhan ..bursts out into laughter...he says...bhaiyaa...ohh..you were askimg about that...??? Just leave it bhaiya...he's our servant ..like a slipper to us...let it be...

Now Comes The Ultra Scene Guys...

As soon as Ramdhari hears this...He Give...a fantastic ,Bombastic,Ultimate,Jumbo SLAP to lakhan...๐Ÿคฃ

(I laughed a lot for that ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ)

He warns that nobody will act against Prithvi ..as he is like our family..not like servant(Datta Rockz๐Ÿ‘)

He warns miu too...

When ramu slaps lakhu...babhi..keeps her hand on her cheek ...(like ramu slapped her๐Ÿ˜‰)

Then he qiuts the scene...

Lakhu shifts to his room...

Now A Comedic And Crying sequence starts...

Guess whoz crying guys...?????????????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

It's Our Courageous LAKHAN DHAKUR...(ayyoo...i cant control... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ)

He wipes like a kid actually...but somehow babhi manages him ...and asks him to think ..that why didn't dhakur slapped miu..and instead he slapped him....(Ab dimag ka Bulb Jala LAkh ka)

Yes...you're right..lakhan answers...yes bahbi tum sach kah rahi ho...

scene ends there...

Now Scene shifts 

Scene now shifts to Rambo singh's Home(oey Rabmo singh๐Ÿ˜‰...i just thought of miu today when i saw his home)....ok now prithvi is surprise to see Datta in his home..

Prithvi says ...bhakt bhagavan..ke pas jaate hei..bahgavan bhat ke paas nahi.
.(huh..yeh koi bhagvan hei..jo apna puthri ka sweekar nahi kiya๐Ÿ˜ก)

Datta smiles...๐Ÿ˜Šand answers prithvi ..you considers me as god then why don't you share your sorrows with me...datta asks for a seat..and prithvi gets them... then...then he says prithvi that he's none other than his family(prithvi becomes so sentimental...actually dhakur meant that he's like family)...then dhakur  says that i'm releasing you from that girls torture...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Prithvi then thinks about the word that he said miu that he'll make her life harder in that haveli..

EpisoDE KHadaM๐Ÿ˜›

Precap

Miu takes his mother's photo and says I LOVE U BITTU and brakes the photo...then ramdhari decides..to conduct her sradh...miu thinks the way of blocking the sradh..)  

"Sorry For The Speeling And Grammar Mistakes"

Like And Comment !!!!!
Edited by BondlockeRJoE - 11 years ago
OMG ! Thanks for the superfast episode update , lovve you . Sent  you  buddy request , please accept . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

OMG ! Thanks for the superfast episode update , lovve you . Sent  you  buddy request , please accept . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜›Always Welcome Dear...๐Ÿ˜›

So  you liked the epi ??????๐Ÿ˜‰
superbb WU...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผthankuuu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hhehe hehe 3,000 rs...heheh ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ)
lakhan replied as if hez lollypop khata hua bacha..๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by snehapatro

superbb WU...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผthankuuu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now the Thread is Complete...๐Ÿ˜‰...(Thumare comment ke bina ..IF mein koi thread hei kya ??? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ)

Thanx..Dear...๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thankuu joe๐Ÿ˜ƒ

waise siggy contest ka sigy ban gaya?? last date 30th nov
Originally posted by snehapatro

hhehe hehe 3,000 rs...heheh ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ)
lakhan replied as if hez lollypop khata hua bacha..๐Ÿคฃ

Lakhan toh aaj aise ro raha dha...ki wo koi 5 yr kid hei...I was laughing upside down today... ๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks for superb update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by liza81

awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thankuu joe๐Ÿ˜ƒ

waise siggy contest ka sigy ban gaya?? last date 30th nov

No..idea about that..but..i've not participated in the contest...i was out of time...eventhough i've made one and posted in CG..check in 12th page...hope u'll like it...