@ deepika thanks for pics😛
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Rucha beautiful creation😊 Edited by archanakarthik - 11 years ago
Pic Credit Devna Fc from Facebook

Originally posted by Deepikz

So I finally watched the episode and I think I get what is happening with Gopi.. She needs to snap out of it surely but yet.. 

Two things of note today was when Gopi did not feel very happy about the dogs in the room. She was worried about Ahem but she was also worried. The way she jumped to defend Rashi was I think more to pacify Ahem before he could say anything else to Rashi.
As much as that irked me, I thought it was usual between a hubby and wife. When the hubby is angry, especially at a third person, right or wrong, the wife tries to set the situation right or atleast cool the hubby down.

Second was the fact that when Meera and Soda made so much noise in the end, she could not get a word out to them in protest. She stood there helpless and looked at them without knowing what to do. 
Maybe Gopi has a slight postpartem depression😕😕 Does it affect ones thought process? I am not sure. But looking at Gopi, I fear that she is going to get a jerk tomorrow
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

So I finally watched the episode and I think I get what is happening with Gopi.. She needs to snap out of it surely but yet.. 

Two things of note today was when Gopi did not feel very happy about the dogs in the room. She was worried about Ahem but she was also worried. The way she jumped to defend Rashi was I think more to pacify Ahem before he could say anything else to Rashi.
As much as that irked me, I thought it was usual between a hubby and wife. When the hubby is angry, especially at a third person, right or wrong, the wife tries to set the situation right or atleast cool the hubby down.

Second was the fact that when Meera and Soda made so much noise in the end, she could not get a word out to them in protest. She stood there helpless and looked at them without knowing what to do. 
Maybe Gopi has a slight postpartem depression😕😕 Does it affect ones thought process? I am not sure. But looking at Gopi, I fear that she is going to get a jerk tomorrow

Harini, this is what Gopi needs to learn to speak up i felt she stood there wanting to express her self but kept quiet.😕 I think ur right bout the slight depression thing.. i also fear in that they way she reacted in the precap was 😲 

Yeah Gopi is going the get the shock of of her life.. nearly lossing her daughter might just just trigger a possessiveness out of  Gopi although i think we will see a more overshocked Gopi that may just cry her pain away... 

Although saying Wednesday's epi was lot better than what we have been seeing in the last days.. looking forward to Thursday's epi and seeing the next track come too... 😊

Good point Harini  😊 you have beautifully explained first one it make sense but second Meera is so scared hearing both dogs barking and she also woke up in deep sleep i feel as a mother the first reaction seeing baby crying would be to pick up the baby to calm down 😕 i think to keep the suspense for tomorrow director asked gopi to not pick the baby😳