Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

We should not expect anything else from either of the two.. UrShi just are so into each other that they will not look beyond themselves in each situation. Even now Rashi considered herself the victim when she talked to Jigar.  I think she wanted to show him that she was concerned about him but Jigar saw through her act this time..

But as Urmi was so quick to point out, Jigarji will forget in a day and things will be back to normal when Ahem comes back

True when Ahem comes back things will go back to normal and yeah Jigar will be forgotten 
I hope the cv's show his birthday one day *hopeful* 

Rashi was concered for him and she did want Jigar to take up the business contract.. yeah Jigar saw right though her act😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepikz

True when Ahem comes back things will go back to normal and yeah Jigar will be forgotten 
I hope the cv's show his birthday one day *hopeful* 

Rashi was concered for him and she did want Jigar to take up the business contract.. yeah Jigar saw right though her act😊

Yes Deepz. She was concerned for him because his business contract and success would mean she  would be successful. Again she was happy that Jigar did not go because if he did it would have meant that she, Rashi would have suffered. 
That is the problem. It starts with her and ends with her. Jigar saw through that today. 

I do not fault her need to see her husband successful or her happiness that he was saved but I think what disgusted Jigar and irritates me is that even the above two are concerns to Rashi only because it ends with her.. 

I have a feeling we will have Jigar's B'Day this time😊
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sp pic -- Poor Gopi😭

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

Sp pic -- Poor Gopi😭

CryCryCry...poor Gopi..she looks so lost and confused!!!
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Look at her eyes... poor girl 😭😭 dont worry.. i understand ur pain Cry
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
It was so well placed, that scene when Ahem's photo is about to fall and Gopi saves it from ruin.. All the others were trying to soothe her and Gopi, her eyes were only for Ahem.

I am again going to say this. The person who envisioned the past 3 episodes and executed it (that includes the director and the entire team) are to be appreciated. Completely👏 Hats off ⭐️⭐️
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SNS has been'a completely different show this week...I waS getting so fed up of Urmi Kinjal and all KKs ..
Gopi's eyes express so much and without the eye make up I feel the pain anguish comes across more.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
I agree Mona.. It is refreshing to have a break from the usual KKs and concentrate on something else. And that something has been so good till now. Touchwood, this continues like this further😛
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Thanks Deepz for the pics... 😛

most touching scenes when gopi hold Ahem pic n crying or 2nd when she come out from the bus... Omg!! She almost fall down when one lady hold her 😔 She is really brave girl 👏
-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pics😛
Very emotional Episode😛