*||* Arjun Forum Secret Santa-PMs SENT! *||*

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello friends!πŸ€—

As you all know by now...Christmas is right around the corner! (Well almost. Less than a month to go! :D) And so, why don't we have a gift exchange here on the forum too?

So we decided to have a Secret Santa here in the Arjun Forum!

And how does Secret Santa work? Read on to find out! The more people that participate, the more fun we'll have guessing who gave who what present!πŸ˜†

Basic Rules:

1. If you want to participate, please leave your name in a post below and I'll add you to the list in the second post. In addition to your name, write the names of a few of your favorite actors/shows/etc, so we all know who you like and can make a gift you would like :)

2. Once the list has been prepared, I will assign everyone a name, the member you have to make a gift for, through PM and you can get to work with your gifts. I'll send everyone the name of someone else who signed up, but don't tell anyone else ok? It'll be just you and me that know who your Secret Santa isπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

3. For those of you who do not know how to play, Secret Santa is basically a game where everyone gets each other gifts without the other knowing it is them. It is like an anonymous gift giving where the identity of the giver is not known till the very end.

4. For gifts, you guys can give each other basically anything, but here are some ideas if you're confused: sigs, avis, wallies, VMs, stories, poems etc.  Please put some thought into your gift! The member will give some of their likes/dislikes, and so try to use some of them :)

5. I know many people here are not avi/sig makers, so if you're one of those people, feel free to ask other avi/sig makers for help if you want to give your Secret Santa a siggy/avi. Just make sure your Secret Santa does not find out.πŸ˜‰ If you're trying to write a story/poem - please DON'T copy them from the Internet.

6. PM your Secret Santa gifts to ME by December 24th, 2012, and I will make a post with all of the gifts on the 24th or the 25th. In the post, I'll write who the gift is FOR, but not who it's FROM! So everyone can try to guess who their Secret Santa was :)

7. If you choose to participate, please make sure you have a gift ready for your assigned person. Do not just sign up to get a gift and not make anything for the person you got. That's not fair to everyone else. If you do that then we'll take your gift away and give it to your santa. It's only fair right?

So is everyone ready?! :D

The LAST Date to sign up for this is December 8th! You'll receive the names by December 10th and then you'll have 2 weeks to PM me your gift :)

I hope you all are excited as I am :D

Cheers!
Naina
IF DT

PS: Any questions or clarifications needed - just ask here and I'll answer here ASAP.

*Credit for the Post Write - Up - JanakiRagunath (Mytho Forum)/IF Secret Santa Thread(2010)*

Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago
Members List :)

1) Nimi (LavenderCrystal)
2) Shuchi (SanchayitaM)
3) Purva (tani23)
4) Disha (Sinner.gurl)
5) Pravallika (prava55663)
6) Saumya (kgmu86)
7) Sree -sree13-
8) Lila (lola123)

29) Samiya (samiya.059)
10) Dhanashri (Charli_)
11) Shruti (shrutisweety)
12) Priya (--Priya--)
13) Shilpa (sbp1971)
14) Vidya (vidya.anand)
15) Liza (Liza.)
16) Radhika (radhika_2001)
17) Shru (funkylicious)
18) Ramisa (saba-ramisa)
19) Tina (haruhi26)
20) Sara (SaraJose)
21) Aimen (aimen.naseer)
22) Saba (saba.ali811)
23) Haleemah (hal96)
24) Sneha (priya00147)
25) Farhin (Fizzy_babiee)
26) Megha (meghasingh)
27) Krishna (Krishnaluv94)
28) Polly (polly_03)

Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago
Sounds fun! I'm in!! ;)

Fav shows- Arjun, TVD
Actors -Rithvik Dhanjani, Shaleen Malhotra Ian Somerhalder etc..
Fav couples- ArVi, ArIya, Delena, Debekah :)

-Nimi
Count me in...!!
Awesome game Naina Diii...!!:)
will edit this post soon...
Fav show:: IPKKND/PKYEK.
Fav Actors:: Barun Sobti/Vivian D'sena/Shaleen Malhotra.Edited by SanchayitaM - 11 years ago
Awesum game Naina

i m definitely in 

Loved d concept 

My name : Purva 

Favorite Shows : Arjun, The vampire diaries, D3

Favorite actors: Ashish kapoor , Ian somerhalder, Shaleen malhotra.

Favorite couples: Ariya, KaSh, Swaron.
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
I wanna join...but exams are starting...so can't make anything:'(
This is so bad:(
Originally posted by lola123

I wanna join...but exams are starting...so can't make anything:'(
This is so bad:(

Aww, you'll have until the 23rd to get your gift in. Would it help if I pushed it back to the 24th?😳
How nice : D

Count me in : ))

I am Disha BTW!

Fav Telly actor: Ashish Kapoor , Shaleen Malhotra ,Behzaad Khan, Viraf Patel , Kavi Shastri(aka Rohan of Rishta.com) : D

Fav Bollywood actor: Ranbir Kapoor ; D

Fav couple: Kriyaansh! : )

Fabulous game..Naina..Loved it..

I am definitely in..

hey i am pravallika..

My fav show: Madhubala, Qubool hai, Arjun..

Fav Actor: Ariya, Asya and Rishbala..

One query should our gift be dedicated to only one person or more than one..
Originally posted by Sinner.gurl

Fav Telly actor: Ashish Kapoor , Shaleen Malhotra ,Behzaad Khan, Viraf Patel , Kavi Shastri(aka Rohan of Rishta.com) : D

i know i shud not spam here but cudnt control

...par u also like Ashish n kavi shastri 

i liked Rohan mehra's accent ...kya dialog bolta hain wo πŸ˜Š