Episode Discussion Thread - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

7th April:

Okay I take back what I said about Kashish. She's there full-time still. But where was the team today? We had basically only Ranveer and Kashish today, with a few scenes of Mayank and Kavi.

On to the case...what kind of motive was that?!! Killing bosses just because he was missing his cricket matches and Dhoni! And Ranveer comes in flying to save the boss. And then Ashok attacks him instead. That was way too filmy. Oh then he stands up without any problem and walks away as if nothing happened.

At least this case had some good sense to it that's all I can say.

This is exactly what struck me last week - a crazed cricket fan killing his bosses.  Particularly when he could have followed the score online while working, or even had streaming video (unless office firewalls tended to block that).  Also, India hasn't been playing Pakistan for a while, and it's unlikely as well, given relations.  With all that, this one coudn't be more fictional - they might as well have put in a fictitious cricketer, instead of Dhoni.  Or made him a fan of MI, since the serial is likely based in Mumbai.

And yeah, the less said about the action when it came to the ultimate showdown, the better.  They are stealing too much from Bollywood.
God, great! Now Shapath will promote aandh vishwas and super-villain stories. ðŸ˜¡
The thing they showed tonight - an inventor turning on his invention against the public b'cos he was cheated - really stretched credulity.  First of all, most mechanical things out there - like forklifts - are not electronic, and even assuming that they were, most electronic things do not have universal IDs that would enable them to be remote controlled by something out there that controlled them.  Yeah, newer products that come out may have them in time, but it's nowhere near that as yet.

Other thing they showed - they showed a split episode w/ some things happening in Delhi, and some in Mumbai.  And the Delhi ACP thing was surreal - he could read the mind of just about anybody & freak them out.  I agree w/ you - god knows where this serial is headed.  They might as well have merged tonight's episode w/ Ek thi nayika - both seemed to be operating on the same pane.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

The thing they showed tonight - an inventor turning on his invention against the public b'cos he was cheated - really stretched credulity.  First of all, most mechanical things out there - like forklifts - are not electronic, and even assuming that they were, most electronic things do not have universal IDs that would enable them to be remote controlled by something out there that controlled them.  Yeah, newer products that come out may have them in time, but it's nowhere near that as yet.

Other thing they showed - they showed a split episode w/ some things happening in Delhi, and some in Mumbai.  And the Delhi ACP thing was surreal - he could read the mind of just about anybody & freak them out.  I agree w/ you - god knows where this serial is headed.  They might as well have merged tonight's episode w/ Ek thi nayika - both seemed to be operating on the same pane.

@ Bold: They can go ahead and merge the complete series with that show because this next series will be competely andhvishwasi. ðŸ˜¡
hi guys

so why no chats after d episode of 7th April

d followed episodes are much gud

ya some un usual things hppnd lyk d rubber man n d light man

bt i jst enjoy d imaginary idea

wat say guys.
I have made a separate discussion thread for that series because it is so long and extensive. Once that series is over, the discussions will move back over here. ðŸ˜ƒ
After a long time ... Watched some episodes of Shapath...
Im feeling so disgusted... No Samrat... 😭 No Abhigyan... 😭 😭 No Shaurya... 😭
How can FW do this...? 😡 and seeing this supercop series... Oh god... Hw can a crime series have all these superstitious things????
This Shapath is not the old Shapath... It has changed a lot... 😔
Welcome back Namratha and welcome to the world of the new Shapath.

Shaurya died around February or March, Samrat was killed off about a month later, and Abhigyan left last month as Piyush got the role of Ram in DKDM on Life OK.

And since March or April we've been having this really "interesting" series.
I would say...its good that they are not showing real cases. Its good they are showing cases which are IMPOSSIBLE to happen in real life...because...
I just added Star World Premier to my channels yesterday, and started watching a police detective drama called 'Castle'.  Since Shapath, or whatever they call it, is groping for ideas, they should copy that serial, and make it more believable.  That show too borders on futuristic, while showing current themes.