Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
A female bomb disposal guy is unusual, even in police forces that have both male and female commandos.

I thought that the serial now has a new permanent female cast member, in addition to Shikha
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

A female bomb disposal guy is unusual, even in police forces that have both male and female commandos.

I thought that the serial now has a new permanent female cast member, in addition to Shikha

She is Sub inspector Damini permanent female cast the other girl was from 26/12
Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Vrish that's what it looks like. But I have a problem with that because there was never any article or announcement of a new ACP joining the cast, which means that he's not dead. Or if he is then it means that we have a surprise entry of an ACP.

They'll probably either show Saloni's murder or her DB tomorrow. But I think she's dead.

Thankfully, she survived, and Manisha was captured.  And yeah, Teje is intact.

The joker guy - was that the role played by Tabrez Khan?
Minionite thumbnail

There's a female cop in the team, but she only appears once in a while. True FW style. 
Minionite thumbnail

Thankfully, she survived, and Manisha was captured.  And yeah, Teje is intact.

The joker guy - was that the role played by Tabrez Khan?

No I think that Digamber guy was Tabrez Khan. Yep thankfully she was alive and Teje was alive as well.
sherdilali thumbnail
i still cant understand why did they take Kashish as a team member?There are 4 senior inspectors and 3 sub inspectors (2 male 1 female) so why an other one?
Minionite thumbnail
I still think it had to do with bomb diffusion. That's the only reason they would need her. But then they just made her a team member out of nowhere. It was almost as if it was another promotion of 26/11 without actually promoting it. Or maybe she changed ships and is now part of Shapath instead.
sherdilali thumbnail
ya may be the reason is that whch you described and  if she is a permanent part then i dont like it.
BTW nice episode Acp and girl both are saved.great performance by all super cops👏👏👏
.Shaurya's acting in disguise was really good lovely scene of Abhigyan and watchman.
Minionite thumbnail
I had four favourite scenes from the episode:
  1. Kavi in disguise
  2. Abhigyan in disguise with the watchman
  3. Shaurya in disguise
  4. The whole team in disguise at the end
Vr15h thumbnail
The whole team in disguise was too good - worthy of a banner 😆