Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I haven't seen the episode yet, but ever since news of Samrat and Damini leaving and the show undergoing a name change have come out, I don't really feel like watching it.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can anyone give me link of 13th january's episode?
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can anyone tell me which episode is this where acp pratap is taking bomb outside and he is also injured and some other person is shooting this... and the joker killer?
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

can anyone give me link of 13th january's episode?

No episode aired on the 13th.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

can anyone tell me which episode is this where acp pratap is taking bomb outside and he is also injured and some other person is shooting this... and the joker killer?

7th December
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So tonight was Samrat's final appearance?  I do wish that they start next week w/ the ACP treating him, as promised in the closing tonight πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
No next week is Samrat's final episode. He dies about halfway through I think.

Damini has already left I think. Because she hasn't shown up for 2 weeks.
Minionite thumbnail

No problem. πŸ˜ƒ
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So they finally killed off Samrat 😭  I'd have preferred it had he successfully tossed the grenade @ the truck, and died of his wounds later - he was shot all over as it is.

But what I didn't get in this episode was how the main antagonist - played by Sailesh Gulabani - why the death of his wife & kid in a bomb blast by terrorists made him an anarchist, of all things.  If anything, it should have made him a vigilante who'd try to destroy the terrorists themselves, not become one instead.  That aspect of this episode didn't make sense.
Minionite thumbnail
Vrish, I felt that it was very unnecessary. But then it also makes sense. Maybe he blames the police and people for not saving his wife and child from the terrorists so he decided to take action himself.

Chalo will update soon.