Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I meant that instead of making the antagonist someone who had a grievance in losing his wife & kid, they could have simply made him a garden variety sociopath, or a terrorist himself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj ek aur Shikha dikhi mujhe laga tha ki Abhigyan ko Shikha yaad ayegi oar aisa nehi hua😭
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

I meant that instead of making the antagonist someone who had a grievance in losing his wife & kid, they could have simply made him a garden variety sociopath, or a terrorist himself.

Yeah that they could have. I wonder why they didn't.
Minionite thumbnail
I've noticed something over the past 2 weeks. FW seems to be concentrating more and more on Kavi, Mayank, Aditya, Kashish, and (before he died) Samrat. Usually Shaurya, Abhigyan, and ACP Teje only appear for about 10 or 15 minutes altogether and even then it's usually in the background. I have a feeling that FW may be trying to phase out Shaurya and Abhigyan. I have no idea why, but it's just this ill feeling that I seem to be having. They also seem to be phasing out ACP Teje, and I wonder if they're planning on bringing in some new ACP. I don't know if any of you have noticed this, but I noticed it especially after today's episode.

Usually the "Main" characters are the ones who are in contact with the special guest. In CID, it's always one of the trio. Here you would expect it to be Abhigyan or Shaurya given that they are the "Main" characters, in the sense that they have been here the longest, but instead it was Kavi who stayed in touch with Waseem (Manoj Bajpai). That gives me the feeling that Kavi is more important than Abhigyan. I don't mind something as small as this, but combined with some other factors, this seems really significant.

I hope I'm wrong, but right now, I can't help but feel that this new name of Shapath is going to bring some big changes to the cast, which we still don't know about.
Minionite thumbnail
The episode taught me a few important things today.

Not everything is about TRPs. People are killing each other for TRP, but they never stopped to think what they were getting out of this.

Treat nature with respect. Sure nature didn't take its revenge in reality, but just imagine what would have happened if it had. Treat it with respect.
Minionite thumbnail
Today's episode was good but I tell you it would be a lot better if they had the whole team and team distribution was done according to rank.
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All I have to say for the episodes of the Nature's revenge and the Invisible man one is that...

Nature's revenge: I feel as if even though it was a trp scam, it still teaches us that we can't take mother nature for granted. Not to mention that Aditya aka Kapil Arya was sooo cute as the chaiwala

Invisible man: this episode was good... however seeing Kavi again, made me realise once again that Shapath isn't doing equal distribution between lines and it's making the originals leave... Not to mention that Kavi is the only humourous character left on the show... What happened to Abhi's joking... he got so serious with Kavi, and lastly Awww Mayank was so cute as the gardener and was very cute when he got shoved by Nikhil. But I have to say; I was so amused when the hose watered Nikhil and Mayank saw him. It was tooo cute!!!

Next week seems interesting... I also saw that Shaurya had little to no lines this week... at least that is being made up next week... but there's so much Kashish... Hoping to see Adi/Mayank next week though.
Minionite thumbnail
PrinKa I feel that the Shaurya is being sidelined for Kashish. I don't like that...it happened last week and the week before and this week as well.
MsPrez thumbnail
Last epi ka sabse funny dialogue tha-------CHATO ANDAR PET BAHAR-------by Kagi to Abhigyan!
Kavi dialogue bohot funny hote hai...
MsPrez thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0099cc">PrinKa I feel that the Shaurya is being sidelined for Kashish. I don't like that...it happened last week and the week before and this week as well.</font>

FW ke dimaag mei zarur kuch chal raha hai...
Hope vo na ho jisska hume darr hai...