Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It depends on the articles and our rating. ðŸ˜‰ Whenever we have an article the CM shoots up...and whenever we don't...it shoots down.
Minionite thumbnail
Either it's me or this Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster Returns episode made no sense whatsoever. And what was the need of Jimmy Shergill and Mahie Gill in all that! They had like a 15-second appearance and that to was extended because of the little ads they put into the episode itself. Even at the end of the episode I was totally confused. Basically what I understood was that this girl had been kidnapped at the age of 2 because of some khandani dushmani. Then she was raped everyday until one day she managed to escape. Her family member found her and took her in and then they tried to take revenge. But what did that childhood scene have to do with the story? And how did Kavi and Kashish so easily mix into their undercover roles? It takes weeks to get accepted like they were!

And next week starts Shapath's Chase. Lovely. I hope it's at least a little better than the case this week and the CID Chase that FW also created.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Last night's episode - do they have any idea of how Uranium contamination works?  They made Uranium look like just a bit of it, and it would work like bacteria.  The episode would have made more sense had it looked like a dirty bomb plot to create maximum panic & stampede.

Also, from the episode itself, I got the impression that the madam that the bearded bhai sahib was talking to was none other than that female cop who confronted Teje @ the start.  Well, let's see.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Last night's episode - do they have any idea of how Uranium contamination works?  They made Uranium look like just a bit of it, and it would work like bacteria.  The episode would have made more sense had it looked like a dirty bomb plot to create maximum panic & stampede.

Also, from the episode itself, I got the impression that the madam that the bearded bhai sahib was talking to was none other than that female cop who confronted Teje @ the start.  Well, let's see.

I've studied chemistry in high school and I had a huge issue with what they showed. Uranium is very volatile and it isn't supposed to be transported without proper containers. The way they're transporting it (in dolls) is completely wrong. In this case, if you've ever seen the movie Qayamat (Ajay Devgan) then the way that virus is transported is the correct way to transport uranium.
Vr15h thumbnail
Not to nitpick, but Uranium is not exactly volatile - it has a melting point of > 1000C (from Wiki)  It's half life is 4.4 billion years.  What it means though is that Uranium is constantly undergoing a nuclear reaction where it breaks up into Thorium while emiting alpha particles and gamma radiation.  It's the latter that makes people sick, and why Uranium needs to be contained in lead/cadmium containers.

Which was the other ridiculous thing in today's episode - the uranium was shown in tubes that would go in centrifuges used in nuclear reactors, and the workers handling it were shown wearing radiation suits, but the ringleader woman was just wearing casual clothes.  And our cops - what if that bread actually had contained the Uranium tubes?  They too would have fallen sick very quickly.  In fact, I can't imagine how anyone wanting to pollute the water supply by putting Uranium into it wouldn't himself be in harms way w/o wearing a radiation suit, which outside a nuclear reactor, would be a dead giveaway.
Minionite thumbnail
Oh no I mean volatile in nuclear sense. Uranium is supposed to be good for the body, but in processed form. What they're showing in the series is uranium in it's natural form and that is considered volatile because if it is shaken around or not kept in proper containers then it can explode. That's why natural uranium is used in atom bombs. It's supposed to be one of the "easy" chemicals.

I haven't seen today's episode so I can't really comment on that yet.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Which was the other ridiculous thing in today's episode - the uranium was shown in tubes that would go in centrifuges used in nuclear reactors, and the workers handling it were shown wearing radiation suits, but the ringleader woman was just wearing casual clothes.  And our cops - what if that bread actually had contained the Uranium tubes?  They too would have fallen sick very quickly.  In fact, I can't imagine how anyone wanting to pollute the water supply by putting Uranium into it wouldn't himself be in harms way w/o wearing a radiation suit, which outside a nuclear reactor, would be a dead giveaway.

Okay I saw the episode finally and I can't believe what they did. Some people are wearing radiation suits and some aren't. The other problem I have is that the people wearing the radiation suits were moving blank dolls, while Samara was moving uranium-filled bread. Err...loophole!
Minionite thumbnail
I have some big problems with this Kavi-Dolly track. Why is their track always shown on Abhi Mujhme Kahin? It's almost as if they're trying to show Kavi starting to fall for Dolly, but he can't decide whether she is a good girl or a bad girl. I have like really big, big, big, big problems with that! FW I like that you're showing a personal track, but this track is too much even for me.

The good part was Ranveer and Kashish running with the jacket away from the crowd. Really strong scene.
Minionite thumbnail
And why is this boss always speaking in songs?

Next week they head to Pune it seems. And now it's with mannequins.
Vr15h thumbnail
The Kavi-Dolly track is actually too much of a distraction here.  I mean, here he is in the middle of some important business, and she has to call him up when he's in the middle of something, like talking to key witnesses.

The boss seems to be a shayar buff.  But one thing that's gotten me so far - all these anti-national plots to mass murder, and so far, everybody shown seems to be Indian?  Yeah, I know that there are traitors and all that, but to show that in something like this, there are no connections to terrorist organizations in the very least?