Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N14 - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
hehehe this line is my fav like what did u see in him i am way betterπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

😲what happened to u Pallavi?are u feeling better now?
i wish u a speed recovery my dear
take good care of ur health

Thanks a lot, Nadia! πŸ˜Š
 Im better now and back home from the hospital! I hope to visit the FC more often now. 
Great to see you and Sama keeping the place alive! πŸ‘

luv,
pallavi
Originally posted by -Sama-

What happened! Wish you fast recovery Pallavi, get well soon. This year for me as well was crappy health wise. Just got rid of dengue and viral. Lets pray next year be better for all of us InshaAllah.

Thanks, Sama! I am back home now, but still recovering from a kidney infection.
 OMG You had dengue!! πŸ˜² Thats really serious! Im glad you recovered, God bless you, dear!
 I join u in praying 2013 brings good health and happiness for all of us! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Annu..

arey you are hospitalized.. maamla kuchh serious lagta hai..πŸ˜•

kya hua Pallavi..  high BP  ya  Sugar badh gayi..

Get well soon.. have a good care and rest dear! πŸ˜³

Thanks, Annu! πŸ˜Š I had a kidney infection, now back home from hospital, still recovering. Very difficult to rest with a hyper kid running around but Im trying...
How are you, dear? Heard u werent well either? Hope you are alright now!

Originally posted by aroramaina

Itna serious kya hua aapko di?
Get well soon and take care of urself.
Have a speedy recovery.

Thanks a lot, Palika! 
Loving all the sweet wishes and cards from all of you! Im better now but still resting and medicating...shd be good by New Year! πŸ˜Š

Aaahhh...the Kamzor Pal...😳 I remember how excited we were abt this episode and how we discussed every detail, of what he did, etc etc...morning after Angad looked as happy  and satisfied as a Cheshire cat! πŸ˜† 
Im still watching KYPH episodes on World Picks Hindi channel on cablevision here but they only put up one episode at a time, phir bhi chalega...πŸ˜ƒ Right now its on episode 60...very sad one after Kripa lost the baby and Angad crying and repenting in his room...

Thanks Sama.Its one of my favourite episode.I was so happy after this episode that I have given treat to my sister by giving her my new dress which I have just bought that day.Thanks for always reminding me that wonderful days. 
Oh this place looks good after a long time πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pallavi25

Thanks, Sama! I am back home now, but still recovering from a kidney infection.
 OMG You had dengue!! πŸ˜² Thats really serious! Im glad you recovered, God bless you, dear!
 I join u in praying 2013 brings good health and happiness for all of us! πŸ˜Š

Great you're home. May your kidney get stronger soon. Take good rest and medicines properly. I had dengue in June 2011 as well. Happened again last month, but luckily both the times wasn't the most serious stage with me. But then again was hit by viral the very next week. It was crazy but it is over, and I'm happy.

Originally posted by pallavi25

Aaahhh...the Kamzor Pal...😳 I remember how excited we were abt this episode and how we discussed every detail, of what he did, etc etc...

Did you guys know the kamzor pal was coming? I didn't, it was a surprise. I just knew it was going to end soon. I was already mourning.

morning after Angad looked as happy  and satisfied as a Cheshire cat! πŸ˜† 

I know, why I deliberately missed that part, pictures I mean. Angad was so happy, and Kripa was like.. I don't want to talk, hehe. I didn't like the way only her dupatta was missing 😳 and Angad's few buttons were open. Confused if they really slept together, I was confused till she got pregnant πŸ˜† Dum wasn't I.

Im still watching KYPH episodes on World Picks Hindi channel on cablevision here but they only put up one episode at a time, phir bhi chalega...πŸ˜ƒ Right now its on episode 60...very sad one after Kripa lost the baby and Angad crying and repenting in his room...

Oh thats kool. I lately haven't been watching kyph at all, but I know soon will come a phase I'm going to sit watch with tissue & ice-cream, hehe.

Edited by -Sama- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by aroramaina

Thanks Sama.Its one of my favourite episode.I was so happy after this episode that I have given treat to my sister by giving her my new dress which I have just bought that day.Thanks for always reminding me that wonderful days. 

Palika.. you give away things when AK does that πŸ˜† Sweet, but you make me laugh. Your sister must love AK's those moments. And you're welcome 😊