Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

After this episode I am 100% sure Angad will not let go Kripa now.I have given new Sky blue skirt with white top to my sister as a rishwat too becoz I want to watch this episode again on night when everyone slept.But my sister knew that so If I did not give her that new dress then she woulld not let me watch and complain to mom.She was very naughty that time.Kya Batao Sama KYPH ke liye kya kuch nahin karna pada.

pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aroramaina

After this episode I am 100% sure Angad will not let go Kripa now.I have given new Sky blue skirt with white top to my sister as a rishwat too becoz I want to watch this episode again on night when everyone slept.But my sister knew that so If I did not give her that new dress then she woulld not let me watch and complain to mom.She was very naughty that time.Kya Batao Sama KYPH ke liye kya kuch nahin karna pada.

Thats really funny and cute, Palika! Kya kya rishvat dena pada to watch kamzor pal repeats..πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sama-

Great you're home. May your kidney get stronger soon. Take good rest and medicines properly. I had dengue in June 2011 as well. Happened again last month, but luckily both the times wasn't the most serious stage with me. But then again was hit by viral the very next week. It was crazy but it is over, and I'm happy.

Did you guys know the kamzor pal was coming? I didn't, it was a surprise. I just knew it was going to end soon. I was already mourning.
morning after Angad looked as happy  and satisfied as a Cheshire cat! πŸ˜† 

I know, why I deliberately missed that part, pictures I mean. Angad was so happy, and Kripa was like.. I don't want to talk, hehe. I didn't like the way only her dupatta was missing 😳 and Angad's few buttons were open. Confused if they really slept together, I was confused till she got pregnant πŸ˜† Dum wasn't I.

Im still watching KYPH episodes on World Picks Hindi channel on cablevision here but they only put up one episode at a time, phir bhi chalega...πŸ˜ƒ Right now its on episode 60...very sad one after Kripa lost the baby and Angad crying and repenting in his room...

Oh thats kool. I lately haven't been watching kyph at all, but I know soon will come a phase I'm going to sit watch with tissue & ice-cream, hehe.

Thanks, Sama! Im trying to rest but theres nobody to help me with housework and kid here so its tough, wish I could go to India now! 
My God! You did have some bad bouts of illnesses but Im glad youre better now! My nephew in India had dengue and he was in hospital for many days! Now hes better, Thank God!

Yes, we knew kamzor pal was coming up as they gave promos about it, we were all jumping up and down...FINALLY ...we would see some sizzling romance between them after all the lambi judaii and Nishant-Kanan farces! πŸ˜†
They couldnt show more than missing dupatta and open shirt buttons as its prime time TV, 8 pm whole family watching together so it was censored. But still KYPH showed more daring romantic and bedroom scenes than any serial on air now.
 But I dont know abt Madhubala since I dont watch it. 
Watching KYPH with tissues and ice-cream...nice combo...πŸ˜†
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks a lot, Nadia! πŸ˜Š
 Im better now and back home from the hospital! I hope to visit the FC more often now. 
Great to see you and Sama keeping the place alive! πŸ‘

luv,
pallavi

i am glad u are feeling better now😊

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Neha Bamb with her husband
she seems Happy😊

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

Nikita where are u? i miss uπŸ€—

hey nadia was not in town... jus reached homeπŸ˜ƒ
i ve missed u too😳
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@pallavi di n annu take care :) :)

@sama awesum collages!! brings bac good ol' memories :D
aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hi friends Lets welcome New Year with open arms and wish for all to be blessed with Sucess,Prosperity,Good health and Happiness.

Edited by aroramaina - 11 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_KYPH

hey nadia was not in town... jus reached homeπŸ˜ƒ
i ve missed u too😳

i miss chatting with u