Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nathu9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sama-

@Nathu No you're not the only one Natasha 😆 Her throwing papers, that was plain rude. Something was really wrong, her acting, or just the too much ego of the character. She had become a very different person after all what she suffered from. But the thing is, Kripa on the whole was politically correct. Btw, you're fast. Now I hope you've reached the Zaib episodes. Videos are not missing, search it in the order, you'll find them. Episode 303 part 2 is missing though, no one has it. And stop cheap blackmailing me, this is not your home.
You like Prithvi? Isn't he just gorgeous You know he sings very well too. Mr. perfectionist 👍🏼

WHATTT?? u like prithvi 😕 he is okk.. bt killed josh.. angad in jail nw. so irritatin kripa has no idea... i think she will leave angad.. that simone on prithvis side.. 😡   too much. zaib episodes??   is that wen angad gets hot 😆 french beard right??? went on outdoor on 1st came bak today.. no net thr so no kyph.
Nathu9 thumbnail
i knw im too behind... every1 here seen it many times i assume.. im just too behind...
Piu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Iqbal Khan & Divyanka Tripathi, handing out awards at Zee Rishtey 2012 - source Mohammad Iqbal Khan Official
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151153255804249
Piu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

i love ur first siggy Piu

Thanks..its made by Saba.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Congratulations to all KYPH FC members for 14th thread! Well done, KYPH-ians! 👏👏

Thanks, Nadia, for continuing the love and obsession and for making Teri Meri the signature tune! 😃
Sorry for missing all the action for last few weeks, Ive been very busy moving to another state. Still packing and organizing new home so I wont be online much for 2 more weeks at least. 

On a different note, IPKKND, which resembled KYPH in many respects also ended after 1 and a half years, just like KYPH! Feel sorry for their fans, at least we got to see many romantic, sizzling AK scenes before and after AK wedding, whereas theirs was cut short inexplicably, hardly any romance post marriage! 

Angad-Kripa will rule our hearts forever! 😳

-Sama- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nathu9

WHATTT?? u like prithvi 😕 he is okk.. bt killed josh.. angad in jail nw. so irritatin kripa has no idea... i think she will leave angad.. that simone on prithvis side.. 😡   too much. zaib episodes??   is that wen angad gets hot 😆 french beard right??? went on outdoor on 1st came bak today.. no net thr so no kyph.

Whats wrong in liking Prithvi. In fact, I love him. I sometimes wish Angad should have been side tracked, and Prithvi Kripa should have been together. I was so happy when they got married, but that Angad... never mind. I hope I didn't ruin too much for you! And its fun a newbie is watching kyph for the first time while we all have seen several times. Keep going.
-Sama- thumbnail

-Sama- thumbnail
Yeh lo.. new thread and less action. Happens every time.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sama-

one of my most fav scenes very emotional, intense and sad ...Iqbal was mindblowing and i loved Neha's expressions in it.

this is epi 136 my fav Kripa tried to be smart but Angad was always one step ahead...he wanted to make her suffer and to hurt her but he was feeling her pain he couldn't stop loving her.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
btw beautiful collages Sama