Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

this is epi 136 my fav Kripa tried to be smart but Angad was always one step ahead...he wanted to make her suffer and to hurt her but he was feeling her pain he couldn't stop loving her.

.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the part i just made bigger on Nadia's comment, i totally agree with. they always outsmartted each other but... who do you think was smarter/ more cunning?
-Sama- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .AngadKripa.

the part i just made bigger on Nadia's comment, i totally agree with. they always outsmartted each other but... who do you think was smarter/ more cunning?

In that particular scene Angad wasn't prepared, he still won by scaring her off, thats something he can always do as he is the man. That gave us some great scenes and I love them, but it showed Kripa really weak and Angad as the smarter one most the times, which I didn't really like.

So many scenes where Angad eventually took the trophy -

1) Kripa by bringing that random girl made Mishti hate Zaib for a while, but next day Zaib shows some video to Mishti and wins her back. In fact, they got engaged.

2) Kripa tried to stop Z-M engagement by involving dadi, but he got done with the engagement and than reached dadi's place, he knew it was a setup. ( I laughed a lot on their phone conversation after that, he calls her 'bewakoof', which she was in the scene.)

3) Dil hai ki maanta nahin concert - Angad made Kripa sing with him.

4) Kripa wanted to reveal Angad/Zaib's truth by recording their conversation, but Angad had the tape edited and everyone misunderstood Kripa.

5) Angad broke Kripa's marriage by showing a semi-video, and proving they were already married, everyone hated her.

6) Angad married Kripa in 2 days time. During sangeet Kripa pays an actress to act as Zaib's wife but he wins that too by proving the girl is a setup. During  wedding he was arrested by police which was dadi's doing, but he still came back and completed the rituals.

So in those tiny battles, Angad was smarter. But I think, both did everything they could to hurt each other the most. Kripa by sleeping with Prithvi in Angad's house & singing for Prithvi, and Angad by breaking her marriage so harshly & 'raping' her. I think eventually both were equally cunning.

After wedding they did all silly things to bother each other. Angad spends suhaag raat with someone else in front of kripa. She retaliates by making that same girl sit in 'muh dikai'. Next day Angad made her eat  the spicy pakodas she made for him. Kripa tearing off her own passport to cancel the honeymoon but she ended up saving Angad from a legal problem. Angad making Kripa do things by blackmailing her with parents. He fakes a paralyzed leg in hospital to make Kripa pamper him, she makes her friend doctor treat him with hammers. Angad gives Kripa vomit meds and announces she is pregnant. He puts up baby pictures in the room, she throws a fit remembering their unborn deceased child, Angad was supposed to feel guilty there but he makes sure she was hurt by asking her to stop blaming him for the incident.

It was all a cat & mouse play until Kripa lied about Angad's impotence. That angered him and things got out of hand. Angad made many sexual taunts to Kripa. In Dubai Zaib says at her 'Zaroor tum mein hi koi kumi rahi hogi.. tum ne kabhi apni is kumi ke baare mein socha hai..' That was plain evil. Coming from the only man she had shared a physical relationship with. Secondly, before the dil hai ki maanta nahin concert, he makes fun of their first night. Kripa finally spoke up and slapped him several times. But thats all Kripa could do, she is the woman after all. He made several more comments to Kripa about how beautiful Mishti is and Kripa is not. In that collage scene, he tells her 'Tum bahot thandi ho.. You are cold.. Mishti is hot'. Thats a severe sexual taunt. But I laughed so bad, come on.. a kid can tell Kripa is more pretty, more desirable. However, Angad said all those things to her, Kripa made one lie about his sexual inability, and he couldn't take it. Men and their ego.

Also they gave better lines to Angad, made Zaib's personality very alluring. Kripa would usually rant the same annoying things.

Edited by -Sama- - 11 years ago
-Sama- thumbnail
Wrote too much I know ðŸ˜³ But I just fell into severe KYPH mood, and someone finally talked about KYPH. 
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sama dear  wow  Enjoyed ur narration and comments. Loved it.  
aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sama-

In that particular scene Angad wasn't prepared, he still won by scaring her off, thats something he can always do as he is the man. That gave us some great scenes and I love them, but it showed Kripa really weak and Angad as the smarter one most the times, which I didn't really like.

So many scenes where Angad eventually took the trophy -

1) Kripa by bringing that random girl made Mishti hate Zaib for a while, but next day Zaib shows some video to Mishti and wins her back. In fact, they got engaged.

2) Kripa tried to stop Z-M engagement by involving dadi, but he got done with the engagement and than reached dadi's place, he knew it was a setup. ( I laughed a lot on their phone conversation after that, he calls her 'bewakoof', which she was in the scene.)

3) Dil hai ki maanta nahin concert - Angad made Kripa sing with him.

4) Kripa wanted to reveal Angad/Zaib's truth by recording their conversation, but Angad had the tape edited and everyone misunderstood Kripa.

5) Angad broke Kripa's marriage by showing a semi-video, and proving they were already married, everyone hated her.

6) Angad married Kripa in 2 days time. During sangeet Kripa pays an actress to act as Zaib's wife but he wins that too by proving the girl is a setup. During  wedding he was arrested by police which was dadi's doing, but he still came back and completed the rituals.

So in those tiny battles, Angad was smarter. But I think, both did everything they could to hurt each other the most. Kripa by sleeping with Prithvi in Angad's house & singing for Prithvi, and Angad by breaking her marriage so harshly & 'raping' her. I think eventually both were equally cunning.

After wedding they did all silly things to bother each other. Angad spends suhaag raat with someone else in front of kripa. She retaliates by making that same girl sit in 'muh dikai'. Next day Angad made her eat  the spicy pakodas she made for him. Kripa tearing off her own passport to cancel the honeymoon but she ended up saving Angad from a legal problem. Angad making Kripa do things by blackmailing her with parents. He fakes a paralyzed leg in hospital to make Kripa pamper him, she makes her friend doctor treat him with hammers. Angad gives Kripa vomit meds and announces she is pregnant. He puts up baby pictures in the room, she throws a fit remembering their unborn deceased child, Angad was supposed to feel guilty there but he makes sure she was hurt by asking her to stop blaming him for the incident.

It was all a cat & mouse play until Kripa lied about Angad's impotence. That angered him and things got out of hand. Angad made many sexual taunts to Kripa. In Dubai Zaib says at her 'Zaroor tum mein hi koi kumi rahi hogi.. tum ne kabhi apni is kumi ke baare mein socha hai..' That was plain evil. Coming from the only man she had shared a physical relationship with. Secondly, before the dil hai ki maanta nahin concert, he makes fun of their first night. Kripa finally spoke up and slapped him several times. But thats all Kripa could do, she is the woman after all. He made several more comments to Kripa about how beautiful Mishti is and Kripa is not. In that collage scene, he tells her 'Tum bahot thandi ho.. You are cold.. Mishti is hot'. Thats a severe sexual taunt. But I laughed so bad, come on.. a kid can tell Kripa is more pretty, more desirable. However, Angad said all those things to her, Kripa made one lie about his sexual inability, and he couldn't take it. Men and their ego.

Also they gave better lines to Angad, made Zaib's personality very alluring. Kripa would usually rant the same annoying things.

Thanks Sama U made my day.After reading ur post It seems I am watching  these scences.So many memories returned.I remembered that I did not let anyone touch remote at Kyph time.If sometimes I miss the episode.I used to watch at 3:00 am at night(only my sister knew about it.)😉  because I had to go to school next day and returned after 4 pm.I did not want to miss single scence.

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All said and done. Kripa did the greatesst mistake by sending Angad to jail.  One is sure to become wild after this.  In fact I would say Angad/Zaib did good to Kripa by breaking her marriage with Prithvi, a physcho and murderer, though he did this to take revenge.
May be in small fights Angad oursmarted Kripa, but at the end he landed up in jail for the sake of her. Kripa inflicted more pain to Angad unknowingly though. So In the end always everything went Kripa,s way only. Only when she came to know the truth Angad was free.

-Sama- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aroramaina

Thanks Sama U made my day.After reading ur post It seems I am watching  these scences.So many memories returned.I remembered that I did not let anyone touch remote at Kyph time.If sometimes I miss the episode.I used to watch at 3:00 am at night(only my sister knew about it.)😉  because I had to go to school next day and returned after 4 pm.I did not want to miss single scence.

So you finally didn't miss a scene? I too used to have my tiutions at KYPH time, so I would watch the repeats next afternoon, but mum would want me to close the TV and do some studying at home. Had so many fights everyday because of it 😆
-Sama- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakr

All said and done. Kripa did the greatesst mistake by sending Angad to jail.  One is sure to become wild after this.  In fact I would say Angad/Zaib did good to Kripa by breaking her marriage with Prithvi, a physcho and murderer, though he did this to take revenge.

May be in small fights Angad oursmarted Kripa, but at the end he landed up in jail for the sake of her. Kripa inflicted more pain to Angad unknowingly though. So In the end always everything went Kripa,s way only. Only when she came to know the truth Angad was free.

Yea we all hated her for that, but can we really blame her. She asked Angad very nicely if he spent a night with Simone or not.. he didn't answer, at that time he too thought he is guilty. She once has been thrown so hard on the floor by Angad, I believe she never came out of the trauma. She was never again the same Kripa she used be at the start of the show. It didn't take her a minute to transform into the same lady who wants to destroy Angad. So she talked about his character in the court which she thought was the best to do.
Yea I always thought Angad wasted an year in jail for something he didn't do, Kripa deserves it. But maybe I am now tired of being just an Angad fan, I've started to understand Kripa after so many years 😳😆
I too thought the same, Angad did great by separating her from the a psychopath like Prithvi. He in a way saved Kripa from Prithvi. But the way he did it was so painful. I for the first time felt bad for Kripa. She cried so much, was slapped by Damini and abandoned so badly. Ouch!
I wouldn't count Angad's 2nd time jail episode as Kripa's victory. Angad surrendered while PK's case was so weak. He sacrificed, she didn't win, and she knows that but not the reason why he did it. Kripa sang in the Tinka concert and Angad was so hurt, he thought she is in love with Prithvi. I see that as her last win.
Nathu9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sama-

Whats wrong in liking Prithvi. In fact, I love him. I sometimes wish Angad should have been side tracked, and Prithvi Kripa should have been together. I was so happy when they got married, but that Angad... never mind. I hope I didn't ruin too much for you! And its fun a newbie is watching kyph for the first time while we all have seen several times. Keep going.

u called prithv a psychopath n u love him tooo... 😕 hw can u!!!!

ohmyGod u can talk so much abt it...  can remembr all or watchd again??? im in epi 199.. stupid marriage problms.. damini n manek evil... will thry breakUp again?? kyph is changd nw. angad kripa r changed... no more mills n boons feeling.. heheh. kripa pregnant with prithv's baby. 🤢God... noo so sad. she shud tell angad... she acts stupid always. btw angad realy raped kripa???? i thot he didnt.. 😕. bt it wz powerful scene... gr8 fights scnes they wer awsum. zaib wz hot i loved da parts... mishti wz annoyin... she is gone forever right?? may she nevr cum bak.