Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nathu9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
gr8 collage n pics by pallavi girl... glad i cam here.. so much enthusiasm abt kyph nw evn... epic serial for sure πŸ˜ƒ
-Sama- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nathu9

u called prithv a psychopath n u love him tooo... πŸ˜• hw can u!!!!

ohmyGod u can talk so much abt it...  can remembr all or watchd again??? im in epi 199.. stupid marriage problms.. damini n manek evil... will thry breakUp again?? kyph is changd nw. angad kripa r changed... no more mills n boons feeling.. heheh. kripa pregnant with prithv's baby. 🀒God... noo so sad. she shud tell angad... she acts stupid always. btw angad realy raped kripa???? i thot he didnt.. πŸ˜•. bt it wz powerful scene... gr8 fights scnes they wer awsum. zaib wz hot i loved da parts... mishti wz annoyin... she is gone forever right?? may she nevr cum bak.

WHY CANNOT I? Ok fine. I thought you know me since you've been ranting about school days ever since you signed up πŸ˜‰

Yea, Kripa should tell Angad. Angad is impulsive and unpredictable, she didn't want to lose him again. Hiding wouldn't make it any better, but she was just scared.
Are you sure you want me to answer all those questions? You should watch, theres a lot more to happen. You still have 130 episodes to go. I know, AK were changed a lot, they're growing up in many ways even though they still keep bugging each other forever.
Rape - touchy topic πŸ˜† Half of us believe he did rape Kripa, while others don't. I till very recently thought he left her without proceeding, from the way Angad leaves her hand, she gets shocked and runs out. But after few discussions here, I'm a confused soul. Plus there dialogues later in many scenes indicates the rape did happen. So I don't know now
-Sama- thumbnail
@Nadia You watch Madhubala right! Since last week I too have started watching again. 'Hum hai deewane' song is it's original or from a movie? Its very nice. And this background tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQkiwECwnw&playnext=1&list=PLC8FB21F83F1388E0&feature=results_video I'm in love with it. Is this original?

She is in love with him already, and I like her craziness. I feel bad for her. When Kripa was in love with Angad at the start of the show, she didn't know him in person, but here Madhu knows RK so well, she still is in love with him, wah.
Edited by -Sama- - 11 years ago
-Sama- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Congratulations to all KYPH FC members for 14th thread! Well done, KYPH-ians! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks, Nadia, for continuing the love and obsession and for making Teri Meri the signature tune! πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for missing all the action for last few weeks, Ive been very busy moving to another state. Still packing and organizing new home so I wont be online much for 2 more weeks at least. 

On a different note, IPKKND, which resembled KYPH in many respects also ended after 1 and a half years, just like KYPH! Feel sorry for their fans, at least we got to see many romantic, sizzling AK scenes before and after AK wedding, whereas theirs was cut short inexplicably, hardly any romance post marriage! 

Angad-Kripa will rule our hearts forever! πŸ˜³

Yes, Ipkknd is a sadder case. There was too much of family and less of the leads. We KYPH fans should be happy, it was always about AK, and at least they were there together in the last episode.
Where are you moving? All done now?
Edited by -Sama- - 11 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sama-

@Nadia You watch Madhubala right! Since last week I too have started watching again. 'Hum hai deewane' song is it's original or from a movie? Its very nice. And this background tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQkiwECwnw&playnext=1&list=PLC8FB21F83F1388E0&feature=results_video I'm in love with it. Is this original?

She is in love with him already, and I like her craziness. I feel bad for her. When Kripa was in love with Angad at the start of the show, she didn't know him in person, but here Madhu knows RK so well, she still is in love with him, wah.

yes i do and i am very much in love with it☺️
hum hai dewane is original made for rishbala only...i love both female and male version
yes this tune also is original...its Madhu's "i am in love" themeπŸ˜†

she is crazily madly in love with him the way he is(actually thats what i like i didn't want him to change ...why? he is falling for her tooπŸ˜†
regarding KYPH i think Kripa had a crush on Angad the superstar she was his biggest fan i don't think it was love.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .AngadKripa.

the part i just made bigger on Nadia's comment, i totally agree with. they always outsmartted each other but... who do you think was smarter/ more cunning?

both were smart but Angad always managed in a way or another to win but Kipa had always something to lose like the night he tried to rape her...i know what she did with prithvi in Angad's room was gross but  she was prithvi's wife...but Angad have no limits for eg in epi 136 he forced himself on Kripa knowing that she is a married woman but it didn't stop him... woman is vulnerable compared to man.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Yea we all hated her for that, but can we really blame her. She asked Angad very nicely if he spent a night with Simone or not.. he didn't answer, at that time he too thought he is guilty. She once has been thrown so hard on the floor by Angad, I believe she never came out of the trauma. She was never again the same Kripa she used be at the start of the show. It didn't take her a minute to transform into the same lady who wants to destroy Angad. So she talked about his character in the court which she thought was the best to do.
Yea I always thought Angad wasted an year in jail for something he didn't do, Kripa deserves it. But maybe I am now tired of being just an Angad fan, I've started to understand Kripa after so many years πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I too thought the same, Angad did great by separating her from the a psychopath like Prithvi. He in a way saved Kripa from Prithvi. But the way he did it was so painful. I for the first time felt bad for Kripa. She cried so much, was slapped by Damini and abandoned so badly. Ouch!
I wouldn't count Angad's 2nd time jail episode as Kripa's victory. Angad surrendered while PK's case was so weak. He sacrificed, she didn't win, and she knows that but not the reason why he did it. Kripa sang in the Tinka concert and Angad was so hurt, he thought she is in love with Prithvi. I see that as her last win.

if ur Boyfriend cheated on u it doesn't mean u send him to jail bcoz he broke ur trust but Kripa did it and Angad was not even guilty ...she was his world but after doing that his world shattered , he lost eveything even his family memebers abandoned him...everything was gone his freedom,his love,his family,his fame and career all thanks to Kripa.so all what he did was  to reduce his pain he was a lost a lonely soul...he turned Kripa's world up side down.
Kripa was never the same after her abortion when Angad denied that the unborn child is his ,kripa's heart broke into pieces...she had no reason to live Angad destroyed her...
when Angad did what he did and said he was brainwashed by his family and he really thought that Kripa is a gold diger and that  she does not love him with a proof (his brother and mother made it up) .
and Kripa testified against him only bcoz he cheated on her without any evidence.
Nathu9 thumbnail

WHY CANNOT I? Ok fine. I thought you know me since you've been ranting about school days ever since you signed up πŸ˜‰

Yea, Kripa should tell Angad. Angad is impulsive and unpredictable, she didn't want to lose him again. Hiding wouldn't make it any better, but she was just scared.
Are you sure you want me to answer all those questions? You should watch, theres a lot more to happen. You still have 130 episodes to go. I know, AK were changed a lot, they're growing up in many ways even though they still keep bugging each other forever.
Rape - touchy topic πŸ˜† Half of us believe he did rape Kripa, while others don't. I till very recently thought he left her without proceeding, from the way Angad leaves her hand, she gets shocked and runs out. But after few discussions here, I'm a confused soul. Plus there dialogues later in many scenes indicates the rape did happen. So I don't know now

i knew it u dnt love prithvi u can't hahahah. u used t draw angad in PA heheh. nw thy hav kids whr im watching... wat a change frm start... sur a big rebel.. cant believ angad loves prithvi's child. epi 276 angad is marryin kanan... she is not annoyin like mishti. she cam bak n gone also, hahah. kripa did same in sheetal case.. gosh. bt ok.. frm ur post i also understand krip's point of view. n she is duin better angad looks evil. rude. btw.. smx5757 YT acc is urs??? thats ur email dho!! found missing epis thr.
Nathu9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

if ur Boyfriend cheated on u it doesn't mean u send him to jail bcoz he broke ur trust but Kripa did it and Angad was not even guilty ...she was his world but after doing that his world shattered , he lost eveything even his family memebers abandoned him...everything was gone his freedom,his love,his family,his fame and career all thanks to Kripa.so all what he did was  to reduce his pain he was a lost a lonely soul...he turned Kripa's world up side down.
Kripa was never the same after her abortion when Angad denied that the unborn child is his ,kripa's heart broke into pieces...she had no reason to live Angad destroyed her...
when Angad did what he did and said he was brainwashed by his family and he really thought that Kripa is a gold diger and that  she does not love him with a proof (his brother and mother made it up) .
and Kripa testified against him only bcoz he cheated on her without any evidence.

nice 😊kripa did abortion???πŸ˜•
Edited by Nathu9 - 11 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
hello guys
the FC is deserted once againπŸ˜”