Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Nathu9: yes kripa did abortion..well she lost the baby

cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Made some creations on AK so thought to share here!
Feel free to use:

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cutegirl.Creations
Do visit and comment! Thanks! 😳
Edited by cutegirl94 - 11 years ago
-Sama- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

yes i do and i am very much in love with it☺️
hum hai dewane is original made for rishbala only...i love both female and male version
yes this tune also is original...its Madhu's "i am in love" theme😆

she is crazily madly in love with him the way he is(actually thats what i like i didn't want him to change ...why? he is falling for her too😆
regarding KYPH i think Kripa had a crush on Angad the superstar she was his biggest fan i don't think it was love.

Ok thats really kool, I mean the song and the background music. Sounds filmy so I thought it must be from a film. Seeing her love him like that makes me think unconditional love do exist (something I wouldn't say I saw in KYPH, even though AK are epic for their own reasons 😆) I first thought RK isn't falling for her, he is just realizing how nice Madhu is so he protects her from people like Deepali etc. But last night he confessed. Quite unbelievable, it happened so fast. Something fishy. I miss a lot of episodes so I can't really understand it. Let see, never mind.
Kripa wasn't in love with him, but it wasn't a normal crush either, she was crazy, hehe. She would day dream the entire time.
-Sama- thumbnail
@Natasha Yes, thats my channel, this list consists of some episodes I've uploaded http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE30E600FA2CA4FB8&feature=edit_ok   But I'm hoping you're done watching the entire series by now. And Nadia meant Kripa's miscarriage. 😊
-Sama- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

hello guys
the FC is deserted once again😔

Thats what I'm saying. Its boring.
-Sama- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutegirl94

Feel free to use:

You've used their cutest pictures. I like the colour effect of siggie and the first 2 avis. Make more and share as well 😊
-Sama- thumbnail

Not sure I posted it. Sometimes my memory is useless.
Piu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Feel free to use:

wow beautiful and gorgeous creation Sids!
well done👍🏼
Edited by AngadKripaKyph. - 11 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Feel free to use:

great work Sidra 👏
its nice to see u here after a very long time

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sama-

Ok thats really kool, I mean the song and the background music. Sounds filmy so I thought it must be from a film. Seeing her love him like that makes me think unconditional love do exist (something I wouldn't say I saw in KYPH, even though AK are epic for their own reasons 😆) I first thought RK isn't falling for her, he is just realizing how nice Madhu is so he protects her from people like Deepali etc. But last night he confessed. Quite unbelievable, it happened so fast. Something fishy. I miss a lot of episodes so I can't really understand it. Let see, never mind.
Kripa wasn't in love with him, but it wasn't a normal crush either, she was crazy, hehe. She would day dream the entire time.

the bg music is original just like KYPH and i love that
i know for me its the first time i see a female protagonist in an indian soap crazily and insanly inlove like Madhu its beautiful and scary at the same time😆
RK did not realize just now he knew it long time ago he even knew that she fall inlove with him
he is too smart😉
it did not happen fast they developed feelings for eachother from long time...u have to catch the episodes that u have missed to understand better😊
Kripa was Angad's diehard fan she was fascinated by him😳and don't forget that she was a teenager still at highschool and who didn't have a crush on a star/celebrity  at this phase😉