Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N14 - Page 8

-Sama- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aroramaina

Hi friends Kahan ho sab?Missing KYPH very much today.If I remember AK Sangeet is on 20th december in show Exactly 7 years ago.I was  so exicited that day.Eagerly waiting for show to start soon.They are looking so cute.

And I was told yesterday was AK's wedding date. Hats off to those who remembers the dates, hehe. You and Piu. I miss 2005 so much.

Piu's calculation.. if KYPH was on today, they'll be having their 13th anniversary 😆 I'm guessing Angad will be 38 maybe and Kripa 33 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sama- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

the bg music is original just like KYPH and i love that

Its beautiful.

i know for me its the first time i see a female protagonist in an indian soap crazily and insanly inlove like Madhu its beautiful and scary at the same time😆

Me too.

RK did not realize just now he knew it long time ago he even knew that she fall inlove with him
he is too smart😉
it did not happen fast they developed feelings for eachother from long time...u have to catch the episodes that u have missed to understand better😊

I'm no more very crazy about hindi series. I like PR and MB, no. of episodes I haven't watched are more, but I don't feel like going back and watching them online. I just see if I'm home and get to see.

Kripa was Angad's diehard fan she was fascinated by him😳and don't forget that she was a teenager still at highschool and who didn't have a crush on a star/celebrity  at this phase😉

I still have the crush on Iqbal. I'm grown, he is changed and aged, but its still there 😆

Edited by -Sama- - 11 years ago
-Sama- thumbnail
Whats happened to this place? I too need to make some collages.
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

Main hospital mein hoon, beemar hoon...theek hokar ghar jana hai...hope 2013 will be a better year!

arey you are hospitalized.. maamla kuchh serious lagta hai..😕

kya hua Pallavi..  high BP  ya  Sugar badh gayi..

Get well soon.. have a good care and rest dear! ðŸ˜³

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aroramaina

Hi friends Kahan ho sab?Missing KYPH very much today.If I remember AK Sangeet is on 20th december in show Exactly 7 years ago.I was  so exicited that day.Eagerly waiting for show to start soon.They are looking so cute.

even I cant forget this Sangeet epi.. next day all indian channels were banned in pakistan.. and me and my mom were like..  ab kya hoga hamara??  shaadi toh gayi.. ðŸ˜†

-Sama- thumbnail
@Anila Read you weren't well too. Ok now?
aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Main hospital mein hoon, beemar hoon...theek hokar ghar jana hai...hope 2013 will be a better year!

Itna serious kya hua aapko di?
Get well soon and take care of urself.
Have a speedy recovery.
aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Merry X mas and Happy New year to all kyphians Wish u all good health in the coming year.and all the happiness too
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😲what happened to u Pallavi?are u feeling better now?
i wish u a speed recovery my dear
take good care of ur health