•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
If I was Mansi I would say to my mother-in-law, "Your husband was too stupid to look both ways before crossing the street. How is that my husband's fault?"

Seriously!

This whole tennis issue is starting to make me mad.
It's ridiculous!

A mother hates her son because she blames him for the fact tat his father was proud of his accomplishments and went to gift him a new racket. He was the one crossing the street without looking, running across distracted, single focused on getting to his son. It's not like Anoop pushed his dad in front of a truck or something.

It's the same scenario where a father hates his child because the mother died in childbirth.
How is it the child's fault?
How is it anyone's fault?

Freak accidents happen all the time! No one can be blamed for them. It is called life.

Rajlaxmi is ridiculous and I really want this ridiculous track to end

If the CVs are reading this and wondering why the TRPs are sub par, well let me tell you:
1) Unnecessary Tennis track. Is that the only way you could think of bonding Anop and Mansi? Do all arranaged married coupled bond, and thusly fall in love over a sport?
This show is supposed to be about challenges of loved versus arranged marriages. Not about uniting the ridiculous Mother-in-law with her angsty son. 
2) Sandhya. She does nothing to progress the story. If you think she is the drama/masala element, you my friends, are sorely mistaken. She is not. She is the thorn in this rose. Her scenes are irritating and when she is on screen, I flip to the rival channel and watch their rendition of a much better romance.

Okay rant is over now.

Excellent thought my dear friend !If I were in Mansi's position I'd consider using ultimate seduction to turn on the heat in Anoop thus enabling him to concentrate on me more! Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Mansi is not the one at fault here!If I were the producers of this show I'd  alter the storyline of this show directly and include the suggestions that you made
Originally posted by Keshawn

Mansi is not the one at fault here!If I were the producers of this show I'd  alter the storyline of this show directly and include the suggestions that you made

I agree with you. Mansi tries so hard but things always seem to blow up in the poor girl's face because of her pig-headed mother in law and angsty husband

Which is why, if I was her, I would finally give Rajlaxmi a piece of my mind

no progress in story even after one month we are discussing same topic tennice and anoop rajlaxmi hate story

damn it cvs dont u have something intresting to show

guys i had enough of this snail like anoop mansi romance...

shivi sahil are worst case...they  dont even have any story for them

seems like show has no future ...btw why did they start the show...when they had no interesting story to give

I have had enough of the show,try har4d to like mansi and shivani...but the fact is actresses are just big bore and unable to strike chords with such hot heroes

they have ashish kapoor the fire and Himanshoo the volcano ...and still no hot  scene...what  a waste of such hot hunks...give them to me cvs i will take them home...and u sit with ur crap and watch it urself

I agree with all u said above.. Bt..just 2 lighten up the thingz n mood a bit n make u all laugh 4 a moment.. if I was in Mansi's place.. oh God I swear I would run away with Saahil!! Or would kidnap him n marry him!! :p hahahahahahha!! sorry Anoop.. bt I looove Ashish!! ;) ðŸ˜† Edited by sherni_ashish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

Excellent thought my dear friend !If I were in Mansi's position I'd consider using ultimate seduction to turn on the heat in Anoop thus enabling him to concentrate on me more!

That would work just as well I believe. Anoop needs to let off some steam from time to time

You've given me a story idea!

Originally posted by sherni_ashish

I agree with all u said above.. Bt..just 2 lighten up the thingz n mood a bit n make u all laugh 4 a moment.. if I was in Mansi's place.. oh God I swear I would run away with Saahil!! Or would kidnap him n marry him!! :p hahahahahahha!! sorry Anoop.. bt I looove Ashish!! ;) ðŸ˜†

hain sherni ...thank god u r not at mansis place or else show would get negative trp coz of ur action to ever thing of running with ur devar 😲🤣

...and sneha ranjani usko to log mar hi dalengey for airing such show on national tv

so safe side surish ideas is best...get happy with anoop and leave RL
Shana I swear.. show ke trps itne hiiigh hojate ke puri duniya would b amazed with such trps! hahahahhaha.. but yaar what 2 do?? with a dever ji like Saahil what else could a gal possibly think?? shivani 2 busy 2give atention n love.. Anoop 2 busy with tennis trauma.. to bachi mansi aur saahil!! damn if was Mansi don't c any other option 2 make the show become more interesting!! hahahahhahaha n of course life also!! :p