Celebrity Fan Clubs

Arnav Singh Raizada - The Virtual Star - Page 91

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Since I have already wished everyone New year with my mega doses, I have a question in mind.

Who was more human, ASR or Arnav????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rezwana12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy New Year.
Happy 2013
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rushshri

Since I have already wished everyone New year with my mega doses, I have a question in mind.

Who was more human, ASR or Arnav????

well for me both were human the only difference was asr denied to except it while arnav did😃
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy new year to every one and wish our hottie plays more intresting and intriguing character like the powerful ASR and always excel😃 
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Wishing everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

Stay Blessed and Take Care ...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

hail phellow,

well said. thing is, you can't be everything to everybody. got to choose: whom you want to reach and who you want to be seen as. abs agree, chemistry got one wanting to see more, but it was the whole personality of ipk that appealed. every one fit that personality in the beginning. 

then started what exactly am not sure. but often felt a strain in the background. perhaps ipk's racing ahead of balika v to get the highest trp in its slot was its undoing. sudden major focus on it, let's consolidate position, increase the distance with bv, etc. well whatever it was, it interfered with the nature of the thing, and the hybrid, just didn't work.

pity. elements of a classic in it.

have a great year. ðŸ˜†

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sonaholic

well for me both were human the only difference was asr denied to except it while arnav did😃

BOTH...
ASR is verymuch  human...but only khushi could make him understand that...
riti4u thumbnail
My Answer will be different from many I believe...yes my answer is ASR...😊 
You asked...who is more human...So I suppose it is not only having all good qualities that a human being possess but also about very common flaws that each human being carries... ASR was very much ASR when he bought all pigeons for that little girl in mandir...that time khushi had not made that impact...so he was all humane...just hidden under ruthless mask...but very humane heart... a heart that pains to see loved one in pain...but then Arnav was ASR 's unleashed persona...so it has to be more visibly human😊
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinkeye

Can i join u people?

Sure😊.. a very happy new year to you.. whats your name..? To join in here , you can PM the TM here ..she will add u in member's list...
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

<div></div>Sure😊.. a very happy new year to you.. whats your name..? To join in here , you can PMthe TM here ..she will add u in member's list...

hi dear, I am Payal. A bong frm kolkata. I really liked d discussion of dis thread.

A very happy new year to u too and all here.

I will surely pm d tm.

Thanks.