Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree Riti, ASR had always been a man of golden heart.  As Arnav, he just started showing the humane part more.
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Can i join u people?

welcome dear πŸ˜ƒ
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonaholic

welcome dear πŸ˜ƒ

thank u dear. Whts ur name?

Ok cming to d question of d day- who was mre human? I think both ASR and Arnav. I find his character sketch very
layered like an onion. The ruthless man was the peel, the man whose self-created barrier which was hit by d simple
vivacious khushi was d middle layer which was always struggling with oneself. The innermst core was Arnav who lvd
his mother and sister dearly, took d responsibility at a very young stage. Every layer hs its pros and cons, only d
weightage to positive and negative trait varied. Bt Asr always shwed heart of arnav and Arnav always shwed his
rudeness being Asr whn situation varied.

Both were human bt Asr was portrayed like a demon and Arnav portrayed like a true man with all gud qualities. Bt
both were extremely vulnerable at emotional level with all his insecurities, flaws. All these are human traits in
real sense. So fr me i cnt differentiate except d execution given to d portrayal
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy new year all!
@Su - how ver much az asr shud take ur words to heart.
@Indi - what went wrong is the creative team did not have the balls to stick to the story they invisioned. They chickened out of the farak padta hain track. I loved that track. ASR was a wounded man on a campaign to get Kh to admit that she had feelings for him. But they got scared due to the trps. from then on, they flipped tracks on a dime and started manipulating Kh for flavor du jour. It lost its way because the CVs lost faith.

@Rashmi - question for u, what does human mean. ASR and Arnav are the same human, one is incomplete without the other. ASR is the part him that feels and deals with faida and nuksaan, Arnav is the one who deals caring. All of this is human.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

asr, arnav, arnav singh raizada, chhotey, bhai, arnavji, to me they were all the same guy, different sides, different relationships in those many names. we are from the land of sahasranaman πŸ˜ƒ all of them are him and he is all of them. the one looking at him connects to the preferred name. to me he will always be asr. every bit of him was human, all too human. and he strove to overcome the challenges without and within to make it through life. far from perfect, but in his fearless struggle, his refusal to give in, and in his deep conscience i saw nothing less than perfection.

the character was strangely inspiring. beside being absolutely attractive. 
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

My Answer will be different from many I believe...yes my answer is ASR...😊 

You asked...who is more human...So I suppose it is not only having all good qualities that a human being possess but also about very common flaws that each human being carries... ASR was very much ASR when he bought all pigeons for that little girl in mandir...that time khushi had not made that impact...so he was all humane...just hidden under ruthless mask...but very humane heart... a heart that pains to see loved one in pain...but then Arnav was ASR 's unleashed persona...so it has to be more visibly human😊

Bingo!!!! gr8 minds think alike. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  (no offense to others)

@red bang on, arnav was just visibly human but ASR was a human who helped the little, who felt the pain of khushi, who helped khushi with hospital bills and many more.

He was ASR at surface but deep inside he was kind, gentle and hurt. The mask of ASR was to save himself from any kind of affection which could make him vulnerable. He said once "mein bolta nahi hoon toh iska matlab ye nahi mujhe dard nahi hota" something like that.

anu, by human I meant the traits of a normal being - soft, kind and emotional

rushshri thumbnail
gdn8 shn8 ji everyone
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

thank u dear. Whts ur name?

Ok cming to d question of d day- who was mre human? I think both ASR and Arnav. I find his character sketch very
layered like an onion. The ruthless man was the peel, the man whose self-created barrier which was hit by d simple
vivacious khushi was d middle layer which was always struggling with oneself. The innermst core was Arnav who lvd
his mother and sister dearly, took d responsibility at a very young stage. Every layer hs its pros and cons, only d
weightage to positive and negative trait varied. Bt Asr always shwed heart of arnav and Arnav always shwed his
rudeness being Asr whn situation varied.

Both were human bt Asr was portrayed like a demon and Arnav portrayed like a true man with all gud qualities. Bt
both were extremely vulnerable at emotional level with all his insecurities, flaws. All these are human traits in
real sense. So fr me i cnt differentiate except d execution given to d portrayal

not bad, you have understood the reason why I asked this question.

Good one buddy, I agree with you totally. 😳
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@rushshri, thanks fr liking d reply.

call me Payal. Will be luking frward to mre interactions abt d character we
all loved and its brilliant portrayal also.

Wish u and ur family a happy new year.
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Payal, Happy new year to you.  I am Ritu.  Nice answer to Rashmi's question. πŸ˜ƒ