Arnav Singh Raizada - The Virtual Star - Page 93

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Hi Payal, Happy new year to you. I am Ritu. Nice answer to Rashmi's question. 😃

hi Ritu. Glad to knw u here. Happy new year and thanks fr liking it.

Whts ur take on it? Wd luv to read dt.
Originally posted by pinkeye

@rushshri, thanks fr liking d reply.

call me Payal. Will be luking frward to mre interactions abt d character we
all loved and its brilliant portrayal also.

Wish u and ur family a happy new year.

If you are interested in barun movies, join the sister FC, link added in my signature. I am TM so I have rights to invite you. Would love to know your views on his future projects.

got to sleep now, good night payal.

Wishing you, your family and your loved ones Happy new year.
Originally posted by rushshri

If you are interested in barun movies, join the sister FC, link added in my signature. I am TM so I have rights to invite you. Would love to know your views on his future projects.

got to sleep now, good night payal.

Wishing you, your family and your loved ones Happy new year.

i am familiar with that thread. Wud love to join, bt i didnt as it mentioned invitation only. Nw i will surely join dear.
Thanks fr d invitation

yup i better go to sleep. Gud nite and nice meeting u.
Payal, my take on the question is similar to most of the replies already put.

ASR always had kindness, fairness, loyalty as part of his personality though to the outside world he looked as if he is one stern, determined, emotionless man. Love for his family always brought out the soft ASR and overwhelmed as well as confused us just as it confused khushi. 

Originally posted by pinkeye

Can i join u people?
Sure !! Welcome !
@Rashmi - ASR is very kind and gentle, example child at temple with kabootars and sitting with Anjali when she fainted in the beginning stating that she has been his mother and father. ASR has to deem you worthy and SAFE enough to share that side with. He will always be ASR to me, because that is who keeps Arnav alive when hurt would destroy him.
abt todays question--
As riti said..for me also,ASR was more humane..whn he saved kkg,paid hospital bills,fought wid gundas..it was ASR..the man who didnt wanted to show his soft side to others as his ego didnt allowehim
Reshmi - thanks for putting up a very interesting question .
This question embodies in itself the whole concept of the serial .

Guys - thanks for everyones's reply , very very interesting discusiion .

As for the question - I  would like to know what do you know by meaning humane ?

Humane quality  comprises of virtues and vices . To err is humane . To be cruel is humane , to feel for others is humane,  to think rationally is the most human characteristics that diffrentiates homo sapiens from all other species.

ASR was the outer shell for the whole world ,  Arnav was for his family and close ones and Chhote was for his very own  - primarily Anjali and when he went to his mom's garden

It does not mean ASR was evil or Arnav was good or chhote was the best.  It was not a Dr Jekyll  and Mr. Hyde personality.

Anjali never had to tackle with ASR whereas LA never got the access to Arnav or - Chhote .

Khushi was the only one who went throught the whole journey from one layer to another  and reached the very soul.

It would have been nice to have more monologues from Khushi about this journey. Then would have felt her love more stronly. 

It is very very rare to have such an interesting character as ASR on the TV screen . 
It's a pity the the makers could not stick to it longer .

Morning doses from mamr

I owe nothing.