Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Putting up Question for the day..?

Do you feel one closure to ASR's story could have been his belief in FATE or say GOD?
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riti4u

</div>
<div>

Do you feel one closure to ASR's story could have been his belief in FATE or say GOD?

its a tough one to answer. Bt will give it a try.
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

</div>
<div>

Tough one Riti, but obviously yes.

It would be great to see Asr have restore faith in Almighty atleast once.

And it will also close a loop.
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: vkp1989

Yeah I guess I wud have preferred that also...not that I have anything against those who dont believe in God..Its there personal choice and I respect that..but somewhere I feel that ASR lost his faith and belief in childhood when he lost his mother...so when he got his khushi and reason to look like in positive way...I thought may be he will one day believe that if fate took his mother away ..the same fate or destiny brought khushi into his life...
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Waiting for your answer dear😳
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: vkp1989

true vicky...I wid have been luv to see ASR recalling KKG words"ek din aayega jab aapko pata chalega ki jo kuch b hota h vo DM se h hota h"
tht wud be d closing of dat TEMPLE SCENE..

riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

true vicky...I wid have been luv to see ASR recalling KKG words"ek din aayega jab aapko pata chalega ki jo kuch b hota h vo DM se h hota h"
tht wud be d closing of dat TEMPLE SCENE..

oh yes good catch aditi👏...that I also thought was very imp dialogue ... but it never came in action in the show...
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

oh yes good catch aditi👏...that I also thought was very imp dialogue ... but it never came in action in the show...

true..i wish it cud hv been happened😭
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

ASR and his belief shouldn't change as per me. He is fine the way he is. Needn't show coversion of nasthik into a believer.  It just shows that whether you believe in God or not, one should be humane in nature.  I feel that is the very reason they showed the contrast in Shyam the religious villian and ASR the nasthik hero.  They also wanted to say that marriage needn't make a person change if he/she doesn't want to. Yet two contrasting individuals can fall in love and live together happily ever after.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Though ASR changed in the show to Arnav but Khushi have also changed from a dabba wali to winning beauty pageant.

For me ASR was not closed, as time needed he has shown his very own traits but he has changed for few persons who were important.  As we discussed yesterday Arnav was just visible, but he had hidden traits. I know the character is complicated to understand, but ASR was GOD fearing, he was human and the one who is human have GOD in them so consciously or subconsciously he is always on GOD's side. If he is helping someone, saving someone, feeling love and struggling with it, how can he is not with GOD. When he genuinely admitted in front of his GF about his love with someone else, how can he is believing in FATE. That's just my opinion.
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago