Arnav Singh Raizada - The Virtual Star - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav You are damm cool..You may be not knowing how much crazy we people are for you...You act so well..its really amazing to see act so well.. :)❤️🤗
Good  Morning everyone...well answered everyone about yesterday's question...interesting POVs..
Now today we have two questions...so let me answer first one...then will answer second one later...

First question on Faraq Padta hain track..I liked the track and it could have continued further and let khushi have a moment of why it is affecting her...I mean she could have introspection of her feelings for ASR..bt I think shyam revelation was done to both ASR and khushi at apt time... my reasons for that I will describe in next post😊
Originally posted by momma1128

I had a question for ASR fans here -

How many of you would have wanted 'farak padta hain' track to continue?  Where do you think the story would have gone?

I didn't mind that the entire focus shifted to Akash and Payal marriage and getting them together but somehow I felt that is where the story lost it.  It was meant to be dark and in that shift, somehow, ASR started becoming too nice too soon and that is also when we were introduced to toing toing Khushi.   I enjoyed the arc the story was on.  ASR was hurt and he wanted to prove something to Kh, that she indeed cared for a 'rakshas' but that one introspection in the SUV ended that track and I wanted it to continue.

I think if it continued, we would see Khushi getting closer and closer to marrying Shyam and ASR pushing very hard for Khushi to acknowledge her feelings until ASR finds out about Shyam and then does the marriage by an ultimatum to Khushi involving money and her father or something other than Payash marraige - but it is steeped in deep hate and extreme conflict for Khushi.

I am not saying there were really good bits in the Payash track.  How ASR manaofy'd Mami is one of my most memorable moments, but the CV's started losing the characters from there.

I loved the entire farak padtha hai track :)  Loved to see the interaction between these two people who are so confused with regards to their emotions.  I would have wantd this conflict to have continued beyond payash marriage. khushi would have foung out about shyam, arnav and khushi could have come closer after their engagement breakups but still end up fighting their feelings.  I mean still khushi and arnav will be unmarried and she keeps coming to RM house to meet payal.  The tension between khushi and arnav could have been prolonged further with situations created where Arnav gets angry that Khushi is not realising his feelings. While khushi fights her feelings for arnav thinking it is not possible to fall in love with a rakshas.  She might purposely act as if she is closer to NK and infuriate arnav.  In the meantime the terrace wala scene can happen and the rest is forced marriage etc.,  

But the farak padta track definitely could have been prolonged and made into more episodes since I loved the unmarried arnav and khushi fighting their feelings :))
Answer to the Fark Padta hai track question ;)

That was my most favorite track of all - and I feel that they should have prolonged it. Frankly, in the whole track - Arnav's feelings for Khushi were always on the forefront, but Khushi's were not very clear to me. It became a "status" thing slowly with Arnav becoming materialistic. Instead they should have used the jealousy factor later on. Khushi should have started coming in terms with her confused feelings - related to Arnav and not to the "money" factor. She should have been shown to be affected by Arnav's doings - in a jealousy sort of way. So they could have added the Lavanya angle there.

More than that - the Fark Padta hai track could have been developed after marriage as well. This time with Shyam - Arnav and Khushi. Frankly, the after marriage track was what disappointed me. The core members of the story were under the same roof and we had OTT. That's where the story and the characters went beyond my understanding. 🤢
Rashmi,

Do you think character like ASR is butchered while transforming to Arnav????

ASR had to change into Arnav at some point of time. Khushi will have some effect on him. I wanted them to show ASR and Arnav co-existing together in balance. But the way they showed it was not good.

I didn't like Arnav's way of getting khushi to stay with him after that infamous outburst near the poolside following di's attempted suicide.  The way he tried to butter up khushi was childish.  From then on ASR's commanding presence, his intelligence was reduced to nothing.  He made decisions rarely and relied on khushi. Though one time I liked Arnav was when he stood up for khushi during the dadi track.

During di's stairs accident time, shyam having an upper hand over Arnav was very unappealing for me.  ASR was projected as a smart businessman from the beginning and he gets deceived by shyam time and again !!  The way they showed shyam entering RM all the time, putting cameras everywhere, making arrangements for the accident etc ., showed Arnav as incapable and naive.  I didn't like those episodes at all. 

And towards the end it was all about khushi. Khushi becomes the hero and ASR / Arnav is just a puppet.  I really felt at that time they ended the ASR character completely.
Originally posted by Poojakumari

Arnav You are damm cool..You may be not knowing how much crazy we people are for you...You act so well..its really amazing to see act so well.. :)❤️🤗

hi Pooja, would you like to become a member of this FC ??
Originally posted by rushshri

Today's question of the day ...

Because of the actor , I never felt ASR was butchered though the creatives were trying to do so .

Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Rashmi,

ASR had to change into Arnav at some point of time.Khushi will have some effect on him. I wanted them to show ASR and Arnav co-existing together in balance. But the way they showed it was not good.
I didn't like Arnav's way of getting khushi to stay with him after that infamous outburst near the poolside following di's attempted suicide. The way he tried to butter up khushiwas childish. From then on ASR's commanding presence, his intelligence was reduced to nothing. He made decisions rarely and relied on khushi. Though one time I liked Arnav was when he stood up for khushi during the dadi track.
During di's stairs accident time, shyam having an upper hand over Arnav was very unappealing for me. ASR was projected as a smart businessman from the beginning and he gets deceived by shyam time and again !! The way they showed shyam entering RM all the time, putting cameras everywhere, making arrangements for the accident etc ., showed Arnav as incapable and naive. I didn't like those episodes at all.
And towards the end it was all about khushi. Khushi becomes the hero and ASR / Arnav is just a puppet. I really felt at that time they ended the ASR character completely.
I completly agree to you Ritu. Asr char. was totally vanished when Dm2 happened. Except the some parts in Dadi track, he was completly reduced to just a puppet.Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
Gud mrng everyone. Nice creations Rashmi,tfs.

So mch to read and so mch to reply. Surely do dt aftr busy schedule gets
over.

Really interesting discussion and questions
Transformation of ASR to Arnav was inevitable - however what was needed was a balance between the two facets of the same person - where the Creatives messed it up. ASR's character from beginning was manipulative, sharp, intelligent, shrewd - i.e  a hard exterior - with a soft interior. True - one day we all knew Khushi would break into it and bring the soft ASR out! But what came out was a puppet to Khushi's nautanki. 🤢 ASR and Arnav merging for Khushi - still acceptable - but for the whole story line where he was nothing but a love sick puppy - Nah! That was so not ASR. I cannot digest he made Jalebi for Khushi 😡 I cannot digest that in his love for Khushi he forgot that Shyam existed...I cannot forget THAT HE forgot his past just like that! Too much of butchering just to satisfy the fan base nothing else. 😡

The creatives forgot the epic character they had sketched and killed it slowly and steadily till it was unbearable!