Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: momma1128

^^^

Can I point out that what you liked was ASR's behavior during GH track whereas the complaint about that track was the absolutely cringeworthy OTT of Khushi - who should have been displaying a whole different set of emotions.  This is when people left the show.

I have to say, even when the script did not support it, Barun did show a connectable side to ASR.  I assume that is because he could not play him without finding something to cling to and portrayed that trait so the audience could relate.

Hi,

I understand that over the top comedy of khushi was too much for many viewers.  But still I liked GH track because of Arnav :)  I saw glimpses of him as a damaadh to cherish, glimpses of a caring husband too

I loved the confrontation scene between ASR and khushi, ASR yelling out the reason for his hurt to khushi. Barun was amazing in that scene. He looked good and acted great too.  I loved the next few episodes which were filled with tension, longing, hurt and love between the two and the final airport scene.

About the farak padtha hai question.  I had given my answer in previous few pages. just copying it again below:
"
I loved the entire farak padtha hai track :) Loved to see the interaction between these two people who are so confused with regards to their emotions. I would have wantd this conflict to have continued beyond payash marriage. khushi could have found out about shyam.. arnav and khushi could have come closer after their engagement breakups but still end up fighting their feelings. I mean still khushi and arnav will be unmarried and she keeps coming to RM house to meet payal. The tension between khushi and arnav could have been prolonged further with situations created where Arnav gets angry that Khushi is not realising his feelings. While khushi fights her feelings for arnav thinking it is not possible to fall in love with a rakshas. She might purposely act as if she is closer to NK and infuriate arnav. In the meantime the terrace wala scene can happen and the rest is forced marriage etc.,
But the farak padta track definitely could have been prolonged and made into more episodes since I loved the unmarried arnav and khushi fighting their feelings :))

"
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vkp1989

i dont own anything.😃

My secret desire, I want to owe him. 😉😆
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Its been more than 1 month n fans are still in ASR/Arnav
Thats the power of Character THE ASR which Barun made possible..👏
Today at FB IPK Page..every1 is making ASR Day by posting arnav pics n dialogues..😳

N ppl say any1 can make ASR hit..n Show was on shoulders of actress..😕

Arnav Singh Raizada ❤️
rushshri thumbnail
copy of mamr nite dose

wanna some real doses of rain hug

Except my hottie, I owe  nothing.

🥱 Nite nite sobtians. 🥱
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@rashmi, cuming to ur question- yes they butchered d character overall fr me,nt only at transformation level. I
already stated that i found dis character a layered one which was unfolded gradually as per d demands of
circumstances. So i always felt or saw Arnav in Asr in certain situations and vice versa.bt d ratio varied.
Shwing Asr frgiving Garima so easily, cming to terms with his hurt so hastily, his never feeling d guilt fr ill-treating
Khushi are few symptoms of dis butchering. Bt it bcme exponential curve of decline fr d character when they
shwed Asr doing towel dance like salman, mking jalebis, awsme threesme hi5s with almst strangers, nt getting
irritated by a bit in cinema hall episode. Love cn surely transfrm a person bt cnt change all d basic inherent
character traits of a person drastically. Then d person bcm unidentifiable which is nt appreciated by d person they
lve also. I undrstood tht the makers wanted to shw arnav the gud man frm a evil demon touched by love. Bt d
execution and d tracks written fr it ws worthless. Love cnt change a person to an extent tht their preferences get
altered imo. A man who was shwn to hv disliking fr music and who thought its noise , later on played d one of
d most noise-creating instrument-drums. Wht cn i say nw! The towel dance and jalebi mking were painful to watch
bcz d character was finally assassinated fr me. The character was rude, arrogant, ruthless bt hd a heart which
cnnected d audience at emotional level and thts why it stood out in dis female-character centric industry. He
was never part of crowd of male characters who were nthing bt props in d story. Bt d mkers made him part of
dt crwd only in d name of character transfrmation by shwing him only saying sorry, yes, no to female characters
or standing still in imp sequences during terminal stages of d story. Sad indeed fr viewers. Fr makers they seem
to believe in drastic change in cncept, character, execution all of a sudden.
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Hi,

I understand that over the top comedy of khushi was too much for many viewers.  But still I liked GH track because of Arnav :)  I saw glimpses of him as a damaadh to cherish, glimpses of a caring husband too

I loved the confrontation scene between ASR and khushi, ASR yelling out the reason for his hurt to khushi. Barun was amazing in that scene. He looked good and acted great too.  I loved the next few episodes which were filled with tension, longing, hurt and love between the two and the final airport scene.

About the farak padtha hai question.  I had given my answer in previous few pages. just copying it again below:
"
I loved the entire farak padtha hai track :) Loved to see the interaction between these two people who are so confused with regards to their emotions. I would have wantd this conflict to have continued beyond payash marriage. khushi could have found out about shyam.. arnav and khushi could have come closer after their engagement breakups but still end up fighting their feelings. I mean still khushi and arnav will be unmarried and she keeps coming to RM house to meet payal. The tension between khushi and arnav could have been prolonged further with situations created where Arnav gets angry that Khushi is not realising his feelings. While khushi fights her feelings for arnav thinking it is not possible to fall in love with a rakshas. She might purposely act as if she is closer to NK and infuriate arnav. In the meantime the terrace wala scene can happen and the rest is forced marriage etc.,
But the farak padta track definitely could have been prolonged and made into more episodes since I loved the unmarried arnav and khushi fighting their feelings :))

"

There were very good things exemplified in guest house which caught Kh off guard, like ASR fixing electronics, like him buying gol gappa and in general, helping out as a damaad.  I consider Kh's attempted suicide one of the worst treatments in the serial.  There was absolutely no room for that humor but what came when they faced off was brilliant.  And that's when the story returned.  I consider the day ASR left GH, the end of that track and what came next was very meaningful.  We had to sift through 4 ridiculous epis to get to one that held any significance.

@bold - that was the crux of what farak padta hai was about but I think the channel pressured them because they got scared that ASR and KKG equation got too dark for SP soch nayi.  If it had continued, we would have seen emotional realization in both of them, and then the emotional slaughter of the forced marriage.  The channel was not brave enough for that.

I enjoyed the kidnapping track - although stretched.  Anybody else like it?
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
GOOD MRNG.EVERYONE 🤗
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: momma1128

There were very good things exemplified in guest house which caught Kh off guard, like ASR fixing electronics, like him buying gol gappa and in general, helping out as a damaad.  I consider Kh's attempted suicide one of the worst treatments in the serial.  There was absolutely no room for that humor but what came when they faced off was brilliant.  And that's when the story returned.  I consider the day ASR left GH, the end of that track and what came next was very meaningful.  We had to sift through 4 ridiculous epis to get to one that held any significance.

@bold - that was the crux of what farak padta hai was about but I think the channel pressured them because they got scared that ASR and KKG equation got too dark for SP soch nayi.  If it had continued, we would have seen emotional realization in both of them, and then the emotional slaughter of the forced marriage.  The channel was not brave enough for that.

I enjoyed the kidnapping track - although stretched.  Anybody else like it?

Anu. I liked kidnapping track but didnt like CID games played...😊..I mean it was great opportunity to showcase more of khushi's longing for Arnav... it was great scope for khushi's character to come strong..but yes few of my favorite scenes of Arnav comes in kidnapping track..isnt that strange..when he came for just few scenes...I found most of them as my favorites... I loved small scene where he remembers khushi is in front of him...and how vulnerable his expressions were- perfectly describing his inability to come close to khushi...then there was I love you.. simple dialogue...and funnily ..that was first time I cried hearing I love you in a show... and even khushi's expression were bang on...though her dream was filmy ..bt still loved it...then entire sequence where arnav-khushi meet for first time...their first mutual hug..again my favorite...that episode I remember..I guess after long we got good episodes..really beautiful one...these were few scenes...but somewhere when things became like finding a solution to a puzzle..and it seems as no one in raizada house remembered a person named ASR..I felt like okay this is enough bring him back...😆
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

GOOD MRNG.EVERYONE 🤗

Good morning vicky and all who are there...🤗
rushshri thumbnail

GOOD MRNG.EVERYONE 🤗

a very good mrng vicky, riti and everybody else