Blooper: 29 Nov - Malik's identity

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Randeep tells his superior that other than the both of them, no one was aware of the identity of the dead terrorist in the airport.  To which the superior answers, "exactly."

Except on 27 November, Randeep briefs a bunch of officers and others that the downed terrorist was Rasin Malik, an international terrorist who is wanted in eight countries.

While it's obviously right of them to be suspicious that a media person knew the identity when they had not released it, it's also a blooper for them to say only the two of them know it was Malik.  

Come on, CVs.  Not this early.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
True lolzz, there's a lot of bloopers in the show.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
🤣 ðŸ¤£ after all its daily soap not a movie blooper toh honge hi
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oye Likarsh!!

this says how good u r at catching the faults even i felt for once but was so busy in writing down the update that i couldn't catch it 🤣

Yeah there are few bloopers which can be ignored 😛
yup its a daily soap so expect a lot of cliches and bloopers. the Cv's don't get the required time to fetch a good screenplay which happen with weekly shows...look how they messed adaalat, cid and crime patrol, they come triweeklies now and become so monotonous i don't feel like watching them. hopefully that won't be the case with this show. One more reason i am watching this as i like maninder and shikha. so i can easily tolerate bloopers as it doesn't get stupid after a point.