Bommalattam Dec 3 - 7 Discusion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks nithya .. i watched this nethu or rather was hearing to the dialogs while working lols... was curious on this serial though its dragging 🀣 btw... for a second i thought Chid is going to propose her for his son nu πŸ˜›
@Ratna.. I too thought Chids will propose Bharthy for Santosh..  Anuways, that will happen soon πŸ˜³
Originally posted by nithyamkv

@Ratna.. I too thought Chids will propose Bharthy for Santosh.. Anuways, that will happen soon😳

ennaku appadi taan tonadhu... but i hope this guy does not misbehave wif her and then make her marry him nu πŸ˜• on other hand, with the financial situation going on in her family, situations might make this marriage happen πŸ˜•
Thanks nithya and Roja for the updates...
I am yet to resad the updates...after reading I will add on my comments here...

Thanlks Ratna for joining us here...too!!
Thanks for the double updates atina.. 

Bharathy is pressurised for money and Chids is nto able to fix a girl for Santosh! Right time for Chids to hit the chord and make bharathy his DIL!
Nithya I also thought the same...

Let us see what happens...may be chid will propose but B will not agree and seeing the situation Kathir himself will force B to marry Santhosh...!!
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Omg god.. how idiotic can this saravana be?? He thinks he can just fight with them when his the only who took money from them yet cant pay back? This fellow needs some knock on this head grrr. And second idiotic person is Chid  .. for actually going and asking ponnu from his own friend. Good reply the friend gave πŸ˜• Chids deserve it!!

Me too feel the same nithya ...