Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - Treasured Forever - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
can i get the song thats playing at d background..its very beautifull...i m in <3 with this song
This is BEAUTIFUL! Its all been put up so beautifully and wonderfully! NBT will always remain close to my heart especially the Mohan-Mirchi, Chavanni-Spiderman, Guru-Renu/Venu, Renu-Mohan, Piddi-Mohan duos! I loved this show very much! Thus, eagerly waiting for the season 2! Love NBT!  β€οΈ And all those who have contributed to the thread, i must say the hardwork has paid off! πŸ€—
Veryvery well described wonderful postπŸ‘Yeah its beauty lies in the simplicity,next to door characters,super concept.It's a pleasure to see opposite yet lovable characters of MM and their journey and yeah,their eyes were enough to tell everything,bolne kaheni ki bhi jarurat nahi thi,Cheers and all the best for second season...
This is suchhh a lovely thread !! Amazing work Bidzi and Sunshine... I am in love with the write ups, siggies and the presentation !! Just WOW...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Unfortunately I was never able to watch the show regularly because my mom had other things to watch at the same time, But i always got updates from my dearest buddy Bidzie... and always enjoyed knowing more and more about the show ... I understand how fans like you guys would have felt at the news of the show's end, but I am glad we could manage bringing them back for second season(me because I signed the petition too ... πŸ˜†)... Waiting eagerly for the second season. Bestest wishes to the show and all you guys πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by awesumsonia

woww Bidzie(my twinny) n Sunshine_A and all others who worked for this ossum thread

its truly NBTilicious

though i havent been active in NBT forum...I used to watch NBT...n  my bidzie's paagalpanti forced me to watch each n evry epi of the show...(just as my twinny watch Parichay...sometyms..bcz of me)πŸ˜†
Im now looking fwd to the fresh n new season of NBT...
Aww di, thanks a lot for commenting hereπŸ€—
Thanks for the appreciations, and yes, I know you'll watch the second season but you better be active in forum tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Shagnika

This is suchhh a lovely thread !! Amazing work Bidzi and Sunshine... I am in love with the write ups, siggies and the presentation !! Just WOW...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Unfortunately I was never able to watch the show regularly because my mom had other things to watch at the same time, But i always got updates from my dearest buddy Bidzie... and always enjoyed knowing more and more about the show ... I understand how fans like you guys would have felt at the news of the show's end, but I am glad we could manage bringing them back for second season(me because I signed the petition too ... πŸ˜†)... Waiting eagerly for the second season. Bestest wishes to the show and all you guys πŸ˜Š
Thanks a lot for the appreciation, Shagz di πŸ€— 
Glad that you LOVED the stuff ! 😳 
Btw you BETTER be watching NBT 2 and be in the forums ! πŸ˜›

@Everyone else: Thank you so much ! It really means a lot .. thanks a ton 😳
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Aww di, thanks a lot for commenting hereπŸ€—
Thanks for the appreciations, and yes, I know you'll watch the second season but you better be active in forum tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
will try my best to be active there..
Awesome thread Sunshine. πŸ‘
A wonderful and amazing thread guys . I wonder how much hard work of so many people must have gone into this.Keep it up NBTians . NBT rockzzz.πŸ‘
Well done. Itney passion se banaatey ho yeh sab..i hope they dont mess up story of season two..