Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm great!
Yes you are right... She was way overboard!
Omg I'm so curious what actually is Mr. Vihaan Agarwal plan?
Is MayAn heading for break and Vihaan gonna take advantage?
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes ria, even i m excited to know what wil vihan do, today they dint showed the glimpse of him also and did u saw how much did mayanks mom liked that set, she herself confessed that she loved the set, she has no real feelings attached to that old set
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Yes ria, even i m excited to know what wil vihan do, today they dint showed the glimpse of him also and did u saw how much did mayanks mom liked that set, she herself confessed that she loved the set, she has no real feelings attached to that old set

Yep I'm excited too !

That woman is too much. How is Gunjan gonna tolerate her? I think Gunjan is the one that is going to settle her!
-Ria- thumbnail
She's pretending big time! How can someone do that to their child? When Charu laced the laddoo with alcohol on Diwali day. She was happy! She didn't think as to what will happen to her son.
How can she play with the emotions of her child?
kashishrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Yep I'm excited too !

That woman is too much. How is Gunjan gonna tolerate her? I think Gunjan is the one that is going to settle her!

Yes only if she knows her true intentions and if she becomes her bahu, actually she is a sweet knife, by her sweet talks she makes everyone feel that she has accepted gunjan by her heart, i dont understand what she sees in that charu.
-Ria- thumbnail
Omg you are so right! She's pretending that she likes Gunjan so much.
Exactly what she sees in Charu? Well Charu is rich and is flourishing her with gifts and other stuff. Charu is a two faced person. I want her to see Charu for her real self.
kashishrocks thumbnail

Omg you are so right! She's pretending that she likes Gunjan so much.
Exactly what she sees in Charu? Well Charu is rich and is flourishing her with gifts and other stuff. Charu is a two faced person. I want her to see Charu for her real self.

If Charu wil become her bahu she wil teach her a lesson, she and her sister wil form a team and wil make mayanks mom sit in the corner, then she wil realise that gunjan was much better but it wil be too late.
-Ria- thumbnail
Yep you are right that's why I want her to realise now that Gunjan is a much better girl than Charu. I don't want it to be too late.
I want MayAn to be together in the end :)
kashishrocks thumbnail

Yep you are right that's why I want her to realise now that Gunjan is a much better girl than Charu. I don't want it to be too late.
I want MayAn to be together in the end :)

Yes, i hope i wont be too late, anyways whom do u think was looking better today, gunjan or rachna, wel both were looking nice but rachna was looking better.
-Ria- thumbnail
I don't want to be rude or anything but Rachna looked beautiful more than Gunjan today. Both of them are pretty but Rachna looked a lot more pretty today. I have been noticing for some time now that Rachna is looking a lot more pretty now. She's a sweet girl.