Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I don't want to be rude or anything but Rachna looked beautiful more than Gunjan today. Both of them are pretty but Rachna looked a lot more pretty today. I have been noticing for some time now that Rachna is looking a lot more pretty now. She's a sweet girl.

Yes cvs have worked on rachnas look and she is better than before and gunjan i think today the makeup was a bit dull today and i liked her set but her saree was very shiny and bulky, i dint liked at all but overall she was ok.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes they have worked on Rachna's look. Both girls are sweet!
So what are your predictions for tomorrow?
kashishrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Yes they have worked on Rachna's look. Both girls are sweet!
So what are your predictions for tomorrow?

wel tomorrow i think there wil be again gunjan and mayank fight as shown in the precap, and may be cvs wil reveal vihans true intentions and it wil be a treat for us and yes may be some rajiv rachna scenes, what r your predictions dear?
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishrocks

wel tomorrow i think there wil be again gunjan and mayank fight as shown in the precap, and may be cvs wil reveal vihans true intentions and it wil be a treat for us and yes may be some rajiv rachna scenes, what r your predictions dear?

Yes they will show MayAn's fight mostly tomorrow. Hopefully we see some RajNa scenes! I want to know what's cooking in Vihaan's mind also.
Maybe Gunjan will realise Seema Sangeeta is up to something.
-Ria- thumbnail
I have seen some SSLK off screen pics on FB of the entire. Seems like they are getting along really great with each other.

I saw a pic of Roopal and Mahima and Roopal says Mahima is her best buddy :) she calls Mahima ( Mahi). Seems like are really great friends.
kashishrocks thumbnail

Yes, it wil be great if gunjan wil know their true intentions, she is tit for tat kinda girl, she wil give them replies in her own style, she is smart enough, and yes ria i wanted to ask u how did u find my idea of starting a chat thread.
-Ria- thumbnail
Btw seems like Rajeev and Rachna has been getting along well too :)
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Yes, it wil be great if gunjan wil know their true intentions, she is tit for tat kinda girl, she wil give them replies in her own style, she is smart enough, and yes ria i wanted to ask u how did u find my idea of starting a chat thread.

Yes you are right.
Its a terrific idea! Thank you so much :)
Its so easy for us. Just come down and talk about SSLK. Don't have to look for a topic.
Great idea :)
-Ria- thumbnail
Anyways Anam. Got to go now!
It was nice chatting with you :)
See you later!
kashishrocks thumbnail

Hi guys! Hey ria r u there?