RishBala AT#2 Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Page 109

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

Farah liked PKYEK - That was Indian - yet quite different.

PKYEK, TERE LIYE... two shows I can say was dark and passionate... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .tanu.

everyone already knows im pagal πŸ˜ƒ
why used to? πŸ˜• is it a hate song? πŸ˜† 
the words bas haq hai ek mera show rk's possessiveness πŸ˜³ 

but i tht ur partially pagal! :P
no its   not a hate song but for me it signifies smthing else.. smthing really deep! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I watched few of them... πŸ˜Š

always with unpredictable ending
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

PKYEK, TERE LIYE... two shows I can say was dark and passionate... πŸ˜†

but not as dark as K-dramas aur vaise bhi PKYEK had a happy ending and vampires shows don't have a good ending usuallyπŸ˜‰
i have no idea about Tere liye
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

<font color="#FF00FF">but not as dark as K-dramas aur vaise bhi PKYEK had a happy ending and vampires shows don't have a good ending usuallyπŸ˜‰</font>
<font color="#FF0066">i have no idea about Tere liye</font>
pkyek was a dark luv story until abhay turned human,..,..
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

but not as dark as K-dramas aur vaise bhi PKYEK had a happy ending and vampires shows don't have a good ending usuallyπŸ˜‰
i have no idea about Tere liye

Who cares about last 10-15 episodes... Whole one year it was dark... 
And I am Indian so I will watch more Indian serial na even if I live in France. πŸ˜†
AT CLOSED

Moved to next one: 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3333155&PID=71235377#71235377
thanks for the posters on Rishbala! they are really beautiful! As a matter of fact  both madhubala and RK are meant for each other, and now come what may no matter how many misunderstandings arise among the couple they will never be separated! Because this is a dark love story, so as much of hatred that was felt in the beginning, that much intensity of love and compassion will now be felt  among them. If Rishabh kundra is a spoilt, arrogant and a nasty tempered lion, then madhubala is a divinely beautiful swan, who is soft, calm, composed and modest. i had heard somewhere that if a woman  encounters a beast in her life, she must always be modest, strict and  straight-forward, only then will she be able to command respect out of that beast, no matter how ruthless it is. So in this caseπŸ‘ with madhubala. She is no doubt a beautiful compassionate woman who sticks to her ideals. She hated RK in the beginning for marrying her forcefully and making her life a beautiful hell, but she later realised that this monster is actually a mysterious angel who has a heart of gold. She saved his life, performed the duties of a wife and unconsciously gave him the love, attention and care which he had been yearning for ages. He had actually been yearning for a life partner like her and when he realised that she was meant for him and only him, the lion opened up its feelings and wounds afflicted to it by its enemies and conveyed the fact that it was only she the divine swan who could heal him cure him and love him. After a long dilemma the lion fell madly and irrevocably in love with the swan. 😊