RE-UPLOADING ArVi Scenes for Requests open on p.38 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
I'M WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS! *__*
Here is a new VM of Arjun & Purvi (ArVi). On Ishq Sufiyana.
I hope you like it!*__*
I'm waiting for your comments.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxIdziElXas[/YOUTUBE]
wowww naz asusual fabbb vmzzz arvi sad vm reminded me of all the arvi scene me crying😭 and ishq sufiyana was awesome
thanx...
Hey guys,
here is the scene of 11th December 2012

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JLRWik1mac[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by nazomel - 11 years ago
Originally posted by neha333

thanx...🤗🤗

welcome neha😃
Hello guys,
here is the new scenes of Arjun & Purvi.
12th December 2012. (it's only one part)
Enjoy😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZjH5VFpm3I[/YOUTUBE]

Scene written update:

Episode begins with in kolkata Purvi reached the hotel to return arjuns coat. But arjun is nt present in hotel. He is in meeting. Purvi came in coffee & she is waiting for arjun there. Arjun reach in coffee shop. He moves towards purvi but arjun's frnd came & meet him… Purvi thinks that patient will be busy in meeting so she leaves for some work and then arjun sees that onir's wife has leave. He calls to onir. Arjun asks him why his wife gone.? She was waiting for him but he can't meet. Dr replies that she has some work so she leaves..

The written update is from desi-tashan.com
thanx🤗
hope they meet soon...
Originally posted by neha333

thanx🤗
hope they meet soon...
I hope the same.. miss them
Hey guys, I uploaded a new Arjun & Purvi (ArVi) love scene! 13th December 2012. IT'S ONLY ONE PART!
Do you like the quality? Please tell me I want to know.
Enjoy😉[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZswvbvh_cI[/YOUTUBE]
Scene Written Update!
Onir comes home to take Purvi to the Durga pooja. They both go to a place where a big Durga Pooja is going on. There are lots of people there and ladies are dancing and it looks like a very traditional event (Do excuse me if I am not explaining it correctly because I don't have much knowledge about this event but it looks very nice on screen). Arjun also arrives at this place and starts praying. Purvi comes and she is also praying, standing right next to Arjun but they do not see each other as their eyes are closed while praying. Arjun prays for his baby. Arjun then goes to Doctor Onir who is very sweetly checking a child (someone who is poor and unwell) even in this place. Arjun is looking so impressed with Onir as he sees how genuinely he is taking care of this young boy. Onir tells Arjun that in every child there is God, and now even in his wife there is a little God growing up as his wife is pregnant. Arjun congratulates Onir on becoming a father. Onir says that he will introduce Arjun to his wife. Arjun gets a phone call so he is unable to go with Onir. Onir goes to Purvi who tells him that she is praying for their child. Onir tells her that even the guy who stayed over at their clinic that day is praying for his baby. He tells Purvi that this man (Arjun) is here with his wife and he came to the clinic wiht his wife for her check up. Onir says that he saw two expecting mothers today but both of them are so different. The first one was not really interested in even having this baby whereas Purvi loves their baby more than anyone in this world. He tells Arjun that Ovi can be taken to London or anywhere else bu tthis will not happen now as Onir has made up his mind that only he will treat Ovi now. He smiles and pats Arjun on his shoulder. Arjun too is feeling relaxed to hear this and he too smiles back at Onir.
The written update is from desi-tashan.com
I'm waiting for your coments*__*