Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
New ArVi SCENE! 19th December 2012 part2.
Arjun & Purvi & Ovi are coming face to face.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nafDT6UaHM[/YOUTUBE]
Scene Written Update:
In Kolkata at onir dutta house arjun came & he bells the ring. Onir house worker open the door & says u came with me. Arjun go upward. Arjun says hi onir dutta. Onir says why are your wife not came with u.? arjun says I said ovi to take rest. He thanks to onir that his advice works. Onir says oh then arjun asks onir that where is u r wife? Onir says she had gone outside i.e Market. Then onir says that my wife had prepared all dinner but now will be coming. Onir says arjun came with me I actually forget that I invited to u for dinner na so came with me. Then house door bell rings. Onir says to open door to his house worker. Purvi came inside. Onir came in hall & serves rasgolla to arjun. Arjun eat that rasgolla & he thinks that in past he had tasted this rasgolla. Purvi is coming in hall. Onir says my wife is like rasgolla so I called her Misti. Purvi came. Arjun sees purvi & onir goes near purvi & says she is Mrs Purvi onir Dutta. Arjun is totally shocked to see purvi & purvi is also looking arjun emotionally. Worker says that someone is calling to u. so onir is leaves with that worker. Purvi & arjun both are looking at each other. Outside of onir dutta house ovi came & bells the ring. Purvi goes to open the door. She open the door & she sees ovi. Ovi & purvi looks shocked. Ovi is shocked to see purvi & says you. Purvi says its my house. Ovi says that its Dr onir house na. purvi says Dr onir is my husband. Ovi says ok I understand u r here but arjun. She came inside & arjun is shocked to see ovi. Ovi says arjun. Arjun says ovi u r here. Ovi says I was thinking that u felt me spl today so I want to give surprise to u but u give me big surprise. She is asking questions that u know that purvi is present in Kolkata so u brought me for treatment. Arjun is giving explanations but ovi is blaming arjun. Arjun says that he does not know that purvi is Dr onirs wife. Purvi says to ovi & ovi interrupts & says if husband & wife both are taking to each other outsider not talk with them. Dr onir came & says wow. What a pleasant surprise. Ovi sees Dr onir. She leaves from there. Arjun says sorry to Dr onir for misbehaving with him. He goes behind ovi. Dr onir says to purvi that 1 st time ovi said no to came here now she came here for dinner but now she leaves. He says that I never understand this girl.
40 Screencaps:
Edited by nazomel - 11 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
NeW ArVi love scene!! Part1.
20th December 2012 pt1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGySoK0Xpy0
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGySoK0Xpy0[/YOUTUBE]
Scene Written Update:
Ovi is crying and walking very fast (somewhere outside Onirs house). Arjun is coming after her. Arjun is telling Ovi to calm down and take care of herself but Ovi keeps saying that she kept quiet in front of the doctor and today for the first time I felt that not only your baby but even I meant something to you but the truth is that only Purvi means everything to you. Arjun is telling her that this is not true and he did not know that Purvi is Onirs wife. He begs Ovi to believe him that he did not know anything about Purvi but she keeps screaming so much and keeps saying that were coming to Kolkota only to meet Purvi and were giving everyone lies that you were here to get me treated by Doctor Onir and even the Doctor probabaly does not know that you were having an affair with his wife.. Arjun gets so angry that he is about to hit Ovi but he stops himself.. Ovi is now ven more hysterical and accuses him that he tried to hit her because of that girl she is screaming a lot that Arjun has lost it if he wants her to trust his story because now she has seen everything with her own eyes. She tells Arjun that she is going back to Muumbai and wil lnot get a treatmen tfrom Doctor Onir suddenly Ovi starts getting abdominal cramps and she faints in Arjuns arms.. Arjun panics and takes her back to Doctor Onirs house. Doctor Onir checks Ovis pulse, tells Arjun to immediately take her to his clinic. At Onirs clinic, Onir checks an unconscious Ovi and gives her an injection. Purvi and Arjun are both in the room looking very disturbed. Arjun calls Archana and tells her that Ovi has fainted and tells Archu to come to Onirs clinic. Arjun and Archana are in a room (at the clinic) and Archana is asking Arjun why all this happened with Ovi. Purvi walks in the room and tells Archana that she is Onirs wife.. Archana is looking shocked to hear this.

Screencaps:
Lianaa thumbnail

20th December 2012 Part2.

Here is the second part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RXTr8pwGtk

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RXTr8pwGtk[/YOUTUBE]

Scene Written Update:

He too goes to sleep 'Purvi cannot sleep so she gets up and goes out again. She sees Arjun walking in the garden, all alone. He is looking depressed. Purv is also crying as she sees him. She remembers what she said to him before leaving Mumbai 'the song darmiyan plays in the background. Ovi wakes up in the morning. Arjun and Archana are sleeping next to her bed. She is angry and breaks all the bottles that are on her bedside. 'Onir and Purvi come running in the room.. A hysyerical Ovi is screaming that she is not going to get treatment done by Onir 'She is screaming really bad '
Onir also gets angry and tells Arjun to take Ovi out of his clinic right now 'and he walks out in anger.. Ovi starts crying complaining to Archana about Onir showing attitude 'Archana is trying to calm down Ovi by hugging her. 'Arjun and Purvi run after Onir. Arjun begs Onir to do Ovi's treatmen tas she needs him. Onir says that Ovi has no faith in hi mand she is not cooperating and he does not treats patients who are not ready to help themselves..
Purvi also begs Onir to take care of Ovi. She says that she is also pregnant and knows the kind of emotions Ovi is going through and will herself talk to Ovi..

Screencaps:

Edited by nazomel - 11 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
New ArVi love scene.
21st December 2012

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PWyL3cY6YU[/YOUTUBE]
dazzlegirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
thx for all updates dear🤗
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteangelz

thx for all updates dear🤗

welcome dear😃 please keep watching..
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank so much for all the link. Really appreciate all yr effort. Do you hv link to Arvi dance in SSLP.?
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks naz for these arvi scenes!
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for this... really appreciate it..😃🤗
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueocean_787

Thank so much for all the link. Really appreciate all yr effort. Do you hv link to Arvi dance in SSLP.?

no. I'll upload it today.😃 and thank you soo much for watching.
And you are always welcome dear😉