7c Discussion !! Dec 3 to 7

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice episode..

But felt sad for Stalin , why he is feeling inferior to Samyukta..

He is The Best .. Because of him the 7 C Kids have improved in their studies and conduct.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates daa sneha kutty on monday 🤗

seriously i don't know if Samyuktha is right 🤔 somehow i feel she is being little adamant. And her POV that sports is more important umm kind of umm i don't know what to say. At times her points seem valid but yet... 🤔

seelaks thumbnail
Done with today's update !!

Finally Sam and Stallin patch up. 😉. Hope Sam handles the financier efficiently..
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update seelaks 
suda suda updates ,habba samyutha is back 
boys pavom and girls tooo ...
hope 7c wins in sports day 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks da lakshimi for the updates ⭐️

it was so touching to see 7C kids running towards Sam 😳 and cute also. Thank god sam took all this in a positive way and came back for the kids. Though i am not happy with the fact the kids are drove towards the thought that if there is no studies, sports is there nu 🤔 I hope sam would be able to balance this for them. She seem to be thinking sports are way better and everything .. not saying wrong for that but in a way it would confuse the 7C kids more nu tonadhu

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww that was a cute emotional episode..

Samyukta stole every students heart with her friendly behavior..

But as Ratna akka said students making excuses to skip their studies by giving time for sports..

Studies are most important , everyone cant be sportsperson .. 
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the lovely updates

Sam and Stalin - good in their own way

Stalin feeling jealous towards Sam not right it shows that he has flows too so it's ok - we can except perfect human being - but he knew her better than anyone then why feel this way

i think Sam is right if the student is not bright enough but good in sport this the chance for them to shine think about the future i like the way she encourage all of them to play and frank about her views - especially playing chess with the little guy - she is giving him more confiedence and he is going to believe that he can do something right