* SSK - Video Mix Contest [EXTD to Jan 15]*

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello SSK-ians! πŸ˜ƒ

As promised, here is our very first Video Mix Contest!

There will be 2 categories: (1) Roli-Sid & (2) Simar-Prem.

Before you all run towards your video editing software, please do read the rules below.

R  e  s

You can submit up to 3 video mixes per category

Do not add your copyrights on the video mix. This is because we want voting to be fair without any bias.

The length of the VM should lay between 2 minutes to 5 minutes.

Scenes used in your entries should solely be from Sasural Simar Ka. Please avoid using scenes from other shows the 4-some may have acted in.

Please do not create MIDs to submit more entries. This will result in disqualification.

Not sure how to make a VM? πŸ€”

Your 101 guide to make a VM can be found here: Post all VM Tutorials HERE 

Where can I upload my VM? πŸ€”

Your VM can be uploaded on sites like Hosting Cup, ZShare, MediaFire. Please avoid using YouTube. Any entries submitted via YouTube will be PMed back to upload elsewhere.

When is the last day and where do I submit it? πŸ€”

The last date to submit your entry is January 15th, 2012 to gk_entries. Please include the jodi's name in the PM title

For any further queries, feel free to drop them below or PM me (gk_09).

Now, I know there's many creative brains out there so what are you waiting for?! πŸ˜ƒ

[Content Credit: SylvanixLUX]
Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot will try to participateπŸ˜ƒ
gk_09 thumbnail
Where are all our VM makers?! C'mon guys πŸ˜”
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mostly vm makers r ROSID fans but we all r on strike because we dont want to see this Rosid sort of sepeartion part so we all very sad and in sad mood no one can make vm so thats the reason we all r not taking part in this comptition sorrry...why we take ssk cv cant give us good rosid scene so why we will do this no way :(
gk_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritii

Mostly vm makers r ROSID fans but we all r on strike because we dont want to see this Rosid sort of sepeartion part so we all very sad and in sad mood no one can make vm so thats the reason we all r not taking part in this comptition sorrry...why we take ssk cv cant give us good rosid scene so why we will do this no way :(

That's unfortunate. πŸ˜” I would think the opposite though - bring back the RoSid magic through your lovely creations. Please do reconsider your decision.
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
we can understand that RoSid fans are not liking whats going on in the show now...but as Gur said bring back RoSid magic thru' ur lovely VM's dedicated to the lovely couple...remember the wonderful moments that RoSid had..be it the rain dance or their sweet nokjhok...participate guys and show ur love for ur lovely couple

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good luck whosoever participating! πŸ‘πŸΌ
gk_09 thumbnail
^^ You need to make a video mix on either couple abiding by the rules above. They will then my voted upon and through that we will choose a winner.

I'm willing to extend the deadline if members are willing to participate :)
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can u plz extend till Jan my exams will be over during mid Jan and I want to participate in it for rosid hopefully by thn this stupid track will be over and rosid will be together
gk_09 thumbnail
Date extended to Jan. 15th. Hope that's okay :)