~*|| SaReGaMaPa 2012 Banner Contest ||*~

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Sa Re GMa Pa

Hello amazing Contestants!

And welcome to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Forum's Banner Contest!

K, so before we get started, I'd like to tell you that your Channel Moderator, being a lazy bum that she is asked me to hold this banner contest!

And she is like, "Hey Shifali! Wanna hold a Banner Contest for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ?"

And me being awesome was like "Hey Ravz, sure!"

So here we are!

But, but, but, like every good thing, there also some important rules to follow!

So here are the Terms & Conditions for the Banner Contest:

Pictures: Please add ALL the important contestants, judges and hosts of this reality show in the banner! It does not matter how, but try to include everyone but then again, this is a reality show and the layout of the banner is up to you.

The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners

The banner m u s t have the correct spelling of the show on it and yes, the show is spelt 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012'

The banner has to be non-animated. Animated banners are a BIG n o ' n o in this case

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) w i l l be disqualified

The Banners MUST be PMed to me [*Shifali*] with the subject field as 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Banner Contest'

Dunno how to make a banner? Well, have no fear! Tutorials are always here!

For PS Users (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!
For PSP Users (Thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit your entries is: December 22nd, 2012

If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself *Shifali* and I'll be happy to help you!

Hoping to look forward to some awesome and fantastic banner entries!

Shifali
I-F Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Look forward to viewing everyone's entries. Unfortunately, I have no time or talent for this competition! 😆
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward for the entries! :)