DOTW: Rohan and his dreams

Posted: 11 years ago

Ok buddies...πŸ€—
Here is the first discusiion of the week..

The character which intrigued me in the show is Rohan.. one of the realistic characters.
 A normal 17 year old lad, his dream of making it big in TV industry and adoring Karan Kundra et al. The narrator described him, he is so cute that you cant help but pray his cute and innocent dreams come true.

So guys, can we have the character analysis of Rohan in your own words?

p.s:  yeah, do give tips to this poor guy... Bechara is fillling up all the tips from his Maa, Nani, set wali dadi, his buddy Aysha, Abby etc... Yours should help...πŸ˜›

nice DOTW πŸ‘

*actually I don't think I have anything more to say after Vibha's post below mine* πŸ˜†
Edited by Shreya_luvs - 11 years ago
Rohan's character is just like any of us karanika fan. The excitement to meet Karan Kundra and working with him in Gumrah...But all his hopes lost at party
The VM prepared by him on karanika was awesome also the song selection.😳 bt now he won't prepare it againπŸ˜†
Felt bad for him after karan's outburst.
But abigail was with him and made him fell good.
Love Abi-Sara's tashanπŸ˜›
i want abi to use her boxing of hhl on saraπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Somewhere i felt rohan's mom outburst wasn't good...like he is only one who can run the house???
saw  his mom with bag...first i thought she is a working lady too...bt my doubts got cleared whn she said woh hi ek hai jo kamata haiπŸ˜†

would like to see his interaction with karan in upcoming episodesπŸ˜›

P.S.- the starting lines i have copied from my other post🀣
Hey... Good oneπŸ˜ƒ will edit this soon...😳

**Edited.
posted on the next page instead😳

Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
Awesome DOTW AquaNymph. I have been quite impressed with Rohan actually. I'm glad he has been kept innocent, unlike other kids and teenagers I have seen on TV.

As a character Rohan comes across as an audience, not knowing what is going on with actors' lives. He almost seems invisible for other living adults in the show, which is good in a way that he is not entangled in their lives.

Me and my family watch this together and we even end up discussing the show!
Rohan is like any other normal teenage boy, fascinated by the tellyworld n its stars...having his own dreams n aspirations, fears and strengths...

He was always excited to meet his fav actor kk..to see what he is for real, to feel the pleasure of meeting him, just like many of us...bt when he sees another side of his fav actor which was never seen by Rohan on-screen, the side that is rude, harsh arrogant and that too directed at him, he is shocked beyond words..he prolly would be feeling like earth shall burst open and swallow him whole πŸ˜† poor guy...he dont know how to correct what happened and even cant fully contemplate how he landed in his fav actor's bad books which he never wanted...thus he's reluctant to face him again...irony being, the one thing he'd been dying to experience since ages now suddenly he wants to run away from that..

On sets of gumrah, a show whiich was his dream, he is not able to say his lines properly as he is scared that any moment his fav actor would come and he'd be having to experience his wrath again...he tried to even back out of the show bt his family responsibilities and no understanding from his family didnt permit him...and he feels lost..

Even though he is unwilling to face KK ,he is intrigued by the life of his fav star and even justifies kk's actions to his best friend Ayesha. He finds his position and the position in which kk is quite similar...that both of them are running away from the one person they both love the most...
Nice Post Pari.. πŸ‘
Sister-sister same Dabba! πŸ˜†

Rohan, is probably the most Real and relatable character.. His dreams are same as that of any kk2 fan.. To meet them, to be a part of their world.. 😳 And the latest being to give karan some relationship advice.. 🀣 Counting, yesterday's precap.. Most of the dreams are realised.. Not the way he would've wanted though.. Who cares!! He went on a drive with Karan in his beast.. How does it matter if Karan sitting next to him, was fuming.. πŸ˜†

About his dream to become like KK one day.. I guess the way we see Telly actors' lives today.. Many of us would want a life like that! Its totally worth aiming for! πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Edited by -sanju- - 11 years ago
@sanju...
I know...loggin karke post kiya after ages and found that out..sisters minds works the same i guess;)

To ur post..agree...hum log toh besharam hai...kk naraaz ho ya khush ki farak penda..hume to bas kk se matlab hai...par bechara rohan...uski toh shakal dekhne layak hoti haii...:D n i so agree..mujhe bhi ek din kk jaisi life jeeni hai...i guess next they should be starting 'live my life' with kk 🀣
Certified Besharam! πŸ˜Ž
And yeah.. My heart goes out to that poor guy.. Kaha phas gaya!

@sanju...
Lol yeah..bt as u said badi sahi jagah phassa woh πŸ˜‰

i changed my sigg dabba..or rather deleted and added sumthing...😳