Nishant/Randeep encounter

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I really liked that scene where Nishanth meets Randeep at the airport. Poor guy was all gushed up since Rashmi dumped him. He was like "waise bhi aap police waalon ko aisi problems samjh nahi aati"and Randeep who overheard him talking to a gal (Rashmi) said "basic problems police waalon ko bhi samajh ati hain". That scene was just about a mintue but it was really cute.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahh ... police walon ka bhi toh dil hota hain
well the police guy has to fall in love with Rashmi so as soon as he heard her name he let the guy go...main samajh gayi thi jaise hi manish ne kaha hello rashmi 🤣 
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah that scene was cute ðŸ˜Š.

Groundwork being done to see Rashmi and Randeep together. Randeep is a sensitive guy..yeh samajhne ke liye tha woh scene 😆.

I am actually waiting to see how these 2 fall in love while trying to save the city.
the upcoming episodes shall be interesting
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Yup I think Randeep will see her when she comes to know the whereabouts of her brother at the railway station
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It will be interesting to see how the Randeep-Rashmi unfolds in such a dangerous setting. Can't wait
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when did this happen? totally missed it... :(
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Originally posted by: -iPayal-

when did this happen? totally missed it... :(

Payal it was in the 2nd or 3rd epi
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ Thanks Sehar! I checked out the scene! Aww, i really like Randeeps character, he can shoot down someone and be sensitive to others problems. Lol.