Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wednesday, August 29th, Episode 27

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Visalatchi (Kanchana grandmother) is sitting .. husband comes and ask if she has eaten. She says no as she is worried about Kanchana. Its been a while since she called them. Husband ask her not to worry as Kanchana already said there is no signal there and its hard for her to give them frequently. He further ask her to trust Kanchana and she will return back to them as their granddaughter soon. Visalatchi only hopes Kanchaa will be back before she leaves her last breath.

Sundar waiting at home for Kanchana who is not back yet and gets tensed up. She returns and shows him the pavadai thavani but he tries not to show his interest. But when Kanchana gets up and goes to room ... he opens the box to see and Kanchana comes out back...He tries to act up but Kanchana ask him not to bandafy 😆

Dheena comes back happily and tells his attai his very happy as Kanchana likes him and took his gift without saying no ... His aunt is not happy and ask him not to put high hope and ask him to know more about her likes and start behaving like how she likes him to be ... Dheena says he will make sure Kanchana marries him and leaves.

The man staying in pattima house brings the photo's of the door to a man who makes doors. The man sees the picture and says the door seem to be olden days and definitely this door is not done by some normal man ..this only can be done by man who does teerhu door for temples. In this century there is no one who can do a door like this. The door is made from one kind of tree that has some power and only certain people can open this door .. .this door is meant for taking care some sort of pokkaisom .. once this door is closed with some mantram ... it can never be open .. only can be open by one person who has some sort of magic or power inside them.

Kanchana gets ready with the pavadai thavani .. bangles and flowers on her head. She looks so beautiful and Sundar is amaze to see her 😳 Pattima says she looks beautiful but Sundar pretends like ignoring her 😆 Kanchana invites him for a ride around the village but Sundar says his very busy nu 😆 and Kanchana goes on her own. Pattima ask Sundar if there is any problem between them ... Sundar says there is not problem but his worried soon there would be problem nu vaa ...

Somu and Badri meets up to discuss about the temple they are looking for. Badri then ask Somu to keep track of Kanchana through facebook ... Somu says its impossible but will give a try nu.

thodarum

Edited by atina - 11 years ago
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thursday, August 30th, Episode 28

Update by atina 

It is a beautiful day..Dheena is waiting for Kanchana...herecomes Kanchana in paavadai and Dhavani..( She looks very pretty) Dheena is thrilled to, see her and tells that he wanted to tell a poem to her but he forgot all those lines seeing her. Kanchu asks him to take her to the kuladeivam temple...but Dheena replies," we have to look for it...because there is no temple here at all...for this village people my dad is the saamee...and whereever he is...it is there temple..that is it..." Kanchu is shocked hearing this and says," this is utter rubbish and foolishness...how come there is no school, hospital or temple here? strange..."

AT this point the paithiyara ponnu comes there and asks her ," intha.kallu venumaa unakku?" Kanchu walks to her  and that maddie asks," do you want to know where is the temple? I know it.
 Pothanju kedakkuthu onnu...1
athai thedi alaiyuthu...rendoo...2
graham seruthu ...mooonooo...3
athu kalam kadakkuthu ...naaluuu...4
vidhi vedachathu...anjuuu...5
athu velayum yogam aaruuu...6
athoda vidai olinju irukku...eazhuuu...7"
telloing this she laughs...as Kanchun is so shocked and this girls continues," you better fiond this ragasiyam...and see me during nila ( moon) time...do you want these stoness...? " She starts shaking Kanchu...Dheena quickly comes and pushes her...and that girls screams," mattu...mattu...nee mattu, your appa mattu...un kudumbameh matttu..." She runs from there ..and Dheena tells to ignore her...but Kanchu tells that there is something...she needs to go.

She comes home and forces Sundar to go with her to meet that lady. First he refuses and then he goes with her. They reach the same spot where once they saw her for the first time. Kanchu asks her anbout the secret..and she slowly point at one spot where small stones are arranged  in a fish shape. Kanchana takes her camera and  takes pictures of that. She asks the mad girl ," IS this a fish? what does this mean?"

She laughs and tells," Yes this is a fish but it died adn there was no water...since it is dead...someone's is affected too...he will be alone standing there...he is thoondilkaran...po...go...run kadu ..medu malai ellam poi thedu...he he he he e"

Kanchana's thaatha and paatti are discussing about Kanchu and Sundar. PAatti tells that SUndar will be a good match for Kanchana. Thatha replies that they need to find from Kanchana ..someone knocks on the door...paatti goes and opens the door...and a man who is a starnger to paatti is standing there. But he is not a starnger to us...he was the one with that old pattu pudavai weaver who died.

He asks for Kanchana... Paatti says that she has gone to her village and will not be back for quite sometime..but let that man inside. Thaathaa asks about him and he replies," I am from Kanchipuram..and everyone there calls me Gowse...but thaatha used to call me Viswanathan...Thaatha only gave that pattu pudavai to KAnchana" Paatti asks him whether he knows any more about that Thaathaa and about that saree...he tells he knows nothing...

Paattee asks Rajamma to serve some food to Gowse...when he sists to eat...he grabs the vessels and puts everything on the leaf and starts eating mouthful...He tells," I will sleep here and leave tomorrow itself..do not worry I am not a theif"

In Kanchu's room...she spreads the saree to see once again...the patterns appear...and one of them is a fish pattern...she is shocked and tells sundar," I see the same pattern here which that mad girl made ..I need to search and find out everything Sundar"

Thodarum...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago