Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys just saw zoom telly talk.πŸ˜ƒ

They showed the press conference of Mohit and Sona. When they came to sit on the chairs Mohit whispered something close to Sona's ears smilingly and she was moving her hair behind.  They looked so adorable I tell u.

Sonarika says: Sometime back when my parents went to a wedding people came to know that they are my parents and started kissing my moms hands and asked her when u get home ask Parvati to kiss it they will feel blessed.πŸ˜†

Mohit says: With the janam of Ganesh the family is complete. This is just the beginning of the story abhi toh bahut baaki hai. πŸ˜‰

Life OK head says: Launching the calender soon which will have pics of Mahadev Parvati. I guess we should go and grab one soon for the new year. πŸ˜›

Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I missed it. There is no repeat now and none you will find on the net. Zoom has a knack of showing some of the best behind the scenes but u can never watch it online because u will never get the video.  πŸ˜’
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GERTRUDIS

I missed it. There is no repeat now and none you will find on the net. Zoom has a knack of showing some of the best behind the scenes but u can never watch it online because u will never get the video.  πŸ˜’

😭 😭 😭
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@GERTRUDIS, do u have the video? :D
And when did the press conference thing come on zoom? today?
@foram, mast siggy reπŸ˜‰ 
chand1234 thumbnail
Sorry...double post😊

Edited by chand1234 - 11 years ago
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was today for sure chand I also missed it. Limraina seen it. I want to see it badly. πŸ˜­
chand1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GERTRUDIS

It was today for sure chand I also missed it. Limraina seen it. I want to see it badly. πŸ˜­

Oh😭  
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys if possible please tweet LifeOK to upload the event video i tweeted them about it if many people ask they may upload the video so tweet atleast once to LifeOK
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too missed it.kya kare??😭