Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is what i made in the begin of the shiv sati track
Rofl=Fictional reporter with fictional intervieuw
Well here am back but this time am a fictional reporter with a fictional intervieuw of Mohitwa. Hope u guys like ma roffle intervieuw?.😳
Reshama; Hello Mohit thank u for having this intervieuw special for the IF DKDMD forum.
Mohitwa; Well thank u for this intervieuw. (Look he's in a relaxing mood.)😆
Reshama; Lots of DKDMD foremmembers are a big fan of u.
Mohitwa; Really????? Then am really blessed with these fans.
Reshama; Are u happy with ur role as Shivji?
Mohitwa; Am really glad that i got this role as Shivji with gods grace.
Reshama; The fans are very excited that ur taking Katak lessons for the show and they can't wait till they see ur next dance sequense. They also happy that ur not an businessman yet but an actor u know why?. If u were an businessman global female fans couldnt see u acting and ur handsom face.😳
Mohitwa; Its important for me to learn Kathak for the show. If i got the chance i would love to be an businessman in the future but for now i want to be an actor. So the female fans loves to see ma handsjom face?? (Ladies look at his sweet face).😳
Reshama; Do u know that there are fans who are lattoo for u and gaga over u? Well i want to tell u that on shivratriday lots of girls were fasting just to get a guy like u or they just want u!! Why is it that everytime u or reporters talking about kunwarion ladkiyoon u start to blush nonstop?
Mohitwa; I know i have global fans and that sum fans are lattoo for me. Its a compiment that ladies want a guy like me.. but fasting for me am speechless!!☺️
(Look at Mohitwa he cant control his blush).😳
Reshama;Well i want to thank u for ur time and have lots of succes in ur further career.
(Look at him he's still in his blush moode 😳 and after the words kunwarion ladkiyoon he couldnt stop blushing)😳
Mohitwa; Well, i just want to thank all my global (kunwarion ladkiyoon) female) fans.
(Omg!! Cant control myself i was about to crack up but am blushing instead!!)(Isnt he cute☺️ that u want to hold this big teddy bear very tight?)😳🤗
i also made this a long time ago hope u guys like it..ahem ahem
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Superb reshu.
My blushing mohitwa kitna cute dikhta hai
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
uff reshu u r back with ur creativity🤣

i am imagining if in real mohitwa was asked such question hat would b his expression

i hope  he check this thread
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After seeing yes episode I believe Parvati was justified in being repentant or destroying the world and hurting mahadev, but there was no need to fall at hs feet!!!
Secondly, I think there should be some private moments between the divine coupe and especially after such an emotional moment, Mahadev should be seeking forgiveness from Devi Parvati for taking such drastic measures even though it was predestined!!!😭
He should be explaining hs reasons for seeking to meet Parvati so desperately that everybody jumped the bandwagon, when one request from Mahadev to wait for Parvati could have  made others to respect her wishes...some invasion of privacy.😡
 Would ave liked to see the coupe Spending some lone moments and doing some heart to heart talk about this...wsh they shw in the subsequent episodes..😊
Edited by Annujam23 - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm
i too wil like to se them together spending some time at mansarovar.
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person. In this case it is DKDM and Mohit Raina. Happy anniversary to both.👏
Karunima thumbnail

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy anniversary. I too want to see cute moments between parvati and mahadev. Someone tweet nikhil

I want to see mahadev trying to spend time with parvati as he missed her.
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

Superb reshu.
My blushing mohitwa kitna cute dikhta hai

thank u dear hopefully i get ma inspiration back =]
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru_86

uff reshu u r back with ur creativity🤣

i am imagining if in real mohitwa was asked such question hat would b his expression

i hope  he check this thread

this is an old one..but hope to make more in the future🤗😆