Dharmayuddham Discussions 3 - 7 Dec

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I want Daya back !!!!!!!!!!!! Hope she will come this week at least
Awesome update Rooja. The two people I really like in this serial... Saarada and Nambi... both are there. So it is a good episode. Did Nambi have a crush on Revathi? Poor Nambi😭. Hope Saarada finds someone and doesn't stay single like Nambi.
Thanks for the update Roja...

Nambi Sharadha scene was good , my fav characters..

I still some how not convinced with Revathi hiding about CBI enquiry..

Mani should be given some good scenes , he is treated as a comedian but he is too good in serious role too..
No chits, Nambi opted to stay single - that is what Sundaram said in one of the earlier episodes. It was good to see Sharadha and Nambi - such an easy going yet Guru-shishya feeling relationship. 
Originally posted by krithikas

I still some how not convinced with Revathi hiding about CBI enquiry..

i agree to krituma. Something is fishy and not right here πŸ€”

Both nambi saradha chemistry was good πŸ‘πŸΌ They looked like father daughter to me. I guess saradha is going to be helping him out. Loved the way nambi played his role nethu. Thanks roja for the updates

Thanks Roja for the update..

Where is Ram , missing his evil acts ..

Ashwin shouldn't have spoken like that , but not his mistake too.

Jhanvi case is moving in right direcyion..

I wish to see more of Mani Sharadha scenes..
Thanks Roja for the lovely updates

Nambi is the father to everybody because he knew how to talk to them and he is giving them the freedom to act when they wanted that's what make him more special and helping his friend so sweet he is familiar with her husband and visit their home it shows his character and Revathy's husband know him too makes it really special that they still in touch and he wanted to help her

Gayathri yeah feel sad i don't think Aswin even thought about it - Why Ram want to but in with Aswin - they are newly married couple give them little alone time

yup Ram  & Sundram missing action - busy with movies

oh Roja i am missing Mister Mani too i don't know when to take him seriously
Krituma, Ashwin has always been a soft person and tries his best not to hurt anyone much.. especially his sister gayithri. But still, what was wrong in extending the invite to Gayithri? I mean he was begging her for the car keys as need to take wife out for dinner nu .. why did he not invite Gayithri for dinner along? I can feel the pain of her. As it is Ram excluding her from the family in any event ... now definitely she would feel Aswin doing the same.

Adhu eppadhi for Ram call .. avalava fasta Ashwin invited him to join but this thought did not come for Gayithri?? I strongly feel Ashwin is wrong here.

So nambi won over the case πŸ‘ up to now on this serial, this one case that i enjoyed much with the arguments and stuff... 😳

thanks Roja for the updates ⭐️
Yes Ratna akka , your point is right .. when ashwin can invite ram in just a second then why did he avoid gayathri .. infact ashwin was more close to gayathri right.. gayathri very much hurt by this ..

Nambi is such a wonderful character .. his interactions with everyone so enjoyable . my dad's favorite character..Nambi is like a father figure to all .. loved his scene with gayathri..
I think originally Ashwin had planned to have dinner alone with Nivedha , they are newly married after all. From the way he invited Ram, it looked as if Ram invited himself and Ashwin went along. Ashwin's reaction was like "oh my God, why did I not think of inviting Gayathri ?" Also, like Gayathri rightly observed, if Ashwin had invited her Ram would not have come !! I am curious about this Anjali!!!  Kannule kaattunga ppa !!